• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girls Scout collecting Pop-Tabs for Ronald McDonald House Charities

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM
  • 0 Replies

My daughter is a Girl Scout and their troop is collecting pop tabs from soda cans to donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).

The mission of RMHC is to create, find, and support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children. They are committed to helping strengthen families during difficult or challenging times. The RMHC program provides a “home-away-from-home” for families with hospitalized children, so they are able to stay close to their child without having to worry about where they can afford to stay, where they will get their next meal, or where they will sleep at night. By providing a place for families to stay, RMHC also gives families access to specialized medical treatment for their children.

If any of you would like to help them, please send me a message and I can give you some more details. We live in Springfield VA - if you are from Northern VA, we can come and collect them from you. If you would like to ship, I can send you my shipping information.

They are collecting the POP TABS till end of May. They have to turn everything in by Friday, May 31st.

Thanks a lot in advance!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)