Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:37 PM
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: Which one?

Options:

Disney World

Disney Cruise

Disney Land

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

Disney World, Disney Cruise, or Disney Land for vacation. Has to be Disney, all my kids are big into Disney now.

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:39 PM

world

diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Disney World and Disney Land
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:47 AM

I voted Disneyland.  I've been there a bunch of times, and even as an adult, I still have some fun there.  Even better, Disney's California Adventure is next door if you have a chance to go.  I've only been there once, but I could go every day and not get tired of it.  It has a great variety of things to do, in addition to rides.  If your kids are a bit older (about 10+), DCA might be better option over Disneyland.

I've been to Disney World once, but I don't remember anything about it.  As for a Disney Cruise, all the news about cruise problems lately has me turned off of cruises.  I know the problems have all been with Carnival, but the thought of a cruise just doesn't seem appealing.

dawnie1
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Love WDW!

nova.mommy
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I would go to Disney World.  But it would also depend.  I am in Virginia, so Disneyland would be out.

How old are our children?  I, personally, would not go on a cruise until the youngest is atleast 7 years old.  I know they would be safe but I would not be able to relax if they were younger(too much water all around).

Bradensmommy719
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Depends on where you are and the age of the kid(s)

I have only been to DL. We took bean when he turned 3 and it was hard. There are a lot of rides he couldn't do and he we had to take turns on some rides so at least on of us (3) adults could stay with him. He does remember parts.of it :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Never been to any of them sadly

Bradensmommy719
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:12 PM
My mom was 53 before she ever went and she loves Mickey mouse. Some people just can not afford to go. We saved for 3 years to take our son and we took my mom.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

We want to take our boys when they're a little older.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

My mom was 53 before she ever went and she loves Mickey mouse. Some people just can not afford to go. We saved for 3 years to take our son and we took my mom.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

snowpeasmom
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I have done all three and I couldn't choose one for you...lol

I live in Southern California so I go to Disneyland every month. I love it, I feel like I can do both parks in one day, I am not overwhelmed and I can switch things up, its more relaxing,than Walt Disney World, but more exciting than a cruise, but that may be because I go all the time.

I have done Disney Cruise to Alaska and the Caribbean. With that one, you get alot of Adult time as the on board child center is where my child wanted to be and most children do. So if you want some alone time with your SO, I would so recommend a cruise. (I am single so that wasn't a big draw, but it was still nice to go get a massage, and read, and relax on  the cruise ship)

Walt Disney World, I don't make it out there as often as I like, though when I go, I over do it, I go for minim of 10 days, I love the shows at WDW way better than DL. There are a few rides that really beat DL rides but they are 4 times bigger. But what is funny the replicas at WDW have NOTHING on the originals out in DL, I like them way better. I like DL Tower of Terror better, pirates, splash mountain, space moutain, well soaring is the same at both places...

My thing is, you have to have a minuim of a week to do Walt Disney World, whereas you can do Disneyland in 3 days and not feel overwhelmed. 

If I can only do one....depends on how long, I would either do World or Land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RMH Travel~~~Where the Real Magic Happens                         

Planning your perfect trip wheather its your first time or your 100th time, we promise to give you a magical trip.

TOP 10 REASONS TO USE A TRAVEL AGENT blog post

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)