Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Hello! New to group

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:21 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi! I'm looking for a place to connect with other moms daily.  Seeking advice on making the most out my days.  

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lovingmommy1028
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM

hello my name is vanessa nice to meet you mama i hope you will enjoy yourself here in cafemom 

Bradensmommy719
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Hello and welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Welcome!  Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?

mamamiajk
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

deltathree
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi & welcome! :)

Dlrun88
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Hi all!  Thanks for the welcome.  I bit more about myself is of course being a mom!  I'm a first time mom at 40 with a 3 year old.  I am a college instructor but currenlty taking time off to work on my dissertation.  

Keeping a daily schedule to write with a 3 year old has been very challenging.  At least with a job there was a schedule.  I have come to realize I cannot work from home because I'll start cleaning the house!  

I put my toddler in daycare for half a day and head out in the am to write.  It's getting better as far as keeping a productive schedule but I still have days when I feel I wasted the day.  

I also have and extended family that also takes time away from having a set schedule.  My husband is very supportive so that is a wonderful blessing. 

So any advice on keeping a daily schedule that is productive for those of you working on a project (mine being the dissertation) would be very much appreciated. 

I'd also like to add that spending time with my family is precious since I we will only have this one bundle of joy.  Being a mom is definitley a balancing act.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)