Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Lego House

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 9:38 AM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Look what my DD made. She is in second grade.
by on May. 3, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
WillTimsmom
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this

That's really cute - I love playing with legos.

sakpoints
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:53 PM
That is cute. My mom pulled out my brothers Legos from when he was little and DD loves them. We have gotten her a few of the Lego friends sets too.
nova.mommy
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

DD has a few Friends sets too.  But I also have DS so when we get him a basic block set(if not birthday or holiday) we will get DD a pink block set.  I like the mixed block sets better then the model set.  Even before the 'kragle' in the Lego Movie I liked to not have plans and see what I could make and encourage my kids to do the same.

(at amazon.com, http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Bricks-More-Pink-Brick/dp/B005VPRDAY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399234748&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+for+girls)

Quoting sakpoints: That is cute. My mom pulled out my brothers Legos from when he was little and DD loves them. We have gotten her a few of the Lego friends sets too.

We have a storage bin that they all are in.  The basic block sets as well as the pink blocks sets.  Lego Friends and Lego Chima/City.

sakpoints
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 5:29 PM
She only follows the instruction once to see how it looks and then everything is thrown in the same Rubbermaid tub for a free for all. My brother had a couple pirate sets so usually the princess is kidnapped and taken to the pirate island and then a space man comes and rescues her. Gotta love imagination.

Quoting nova.mommy:

DD has a few Friends sets too.  But I also have DS so when we get him a basic block set(if not birthday or holiday) we will get DD a pink block set.  I like the mixed block sets better then the model set.  Even before the 'kragle' in the Lego Movie I liked to not have plans and see what I could make and encourage my kids to do the same.

(at amazon.com, http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Bricks-More-Pink-Brick/dp/B005VPRDAY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399234748&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+for+girls)

Quoting sakpoints: That is cute. My mom pulled out my brothers Legos from when he was little and DD loves them. We have gotten her a few of the Lego friends sets too.

We have a storage bin that they all are in.  The basic block sets as well as the pink blocks sets.  Lego Friends and Lego Chima/City.

nova.mommy
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Right now, my kids are into Mario.  They use the Lego people to be Mario and Luigi, some they have even put a white square block on the heads and then put colored circles(used for lights or flowers) and pretend they are Toads.  The 'Friends' girls are Princess Peach and her princess friends.  I love all the logic and spacial relations that they use.  How they come up with all this is beyond me.

Quoting sakpoints: She only follows the instruction once to see how it looks and then everything is thrown in the same Rubbermaid tub for a free for all. My brother had a couple pirate sets so usually the princess is kidnapped and taken to the pirate island and then a space man comes and rescues her. Gotta love imagination.
Quoting nova.mommy:

Number1Chef
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Adorable!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN