Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to get fixed or not get fixed that is the question

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:16 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am married, 23 and preg with my 2nd child. I have been thinking about it for some time now and i was just curious as to what you ladies would think. I am very seriously thinking about getting my tubes tied when i have this child. I have discussed it with my husband. We are both very ok with the idea. I know i am young and some may say dont because you might change your mind. Well yes. I realize that. we have discussed that aspect as well. My husband is adopted and i was told i couldn't have kids when i was younger. So when we first started talking about children we had decided when we could get the money to adopt we would adopt a child. Neither of us want to have any more children untill we are much better off. So if we wanted another down the line we'd really like to adopt a child.

So what do you ladies think?

If you have had the procedure done would you mind sharing your experience, any advice about it that sort of thing. Thanks

we rock

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Number1Chef
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I think it would be a great idea

WillTimsmom
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:22 AM

I got fixed when I was 24.  I wanted 2 sons, had two sons and I was done.  I never regretted it.

amonkeymom
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:41 PM

I think if it's what you want and you're ready to do it, do it! :)

If you're not 100% positive it's what you want, you can always talk to your doctor about having an IUD inserted for long term birth control.

Bamsmom2012
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Totally on purpose;-)

Quoting vivianchardson:

to be or not be, this is a question.

this sentence can be applied here. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)