Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nesting!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

So with my other 2 I dont remember if I nested or not.. but I am with this one, only problem is I dont know where to start and its starting to irritate me.. LOL!!  Anyone else nesting???

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Aubles
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:21 PM

*raises hand* I need help!  I have organized my desk, my closet, my kids' rooms, I steam cleaned the bathroom, and on my to-do list is vacuuming the windows and drapes and upholstery, cleaning carpets, more organizing, making curtains...I'm insane.  I'm also very tired, but I can't stop.  Next week I plan on cooking meals ahead.  But really, all I have on the list is chicken gumbo, pizza dough and bread dough.

imthemama0608
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM

glad to see im not the only one, difference is you have already started.. lol.. I have the itch to do it, but dont know where to start.. lol.. i did vaccuum today.. my living room needs some reorganizing.. thats whats bugging me the most, I just dont know what to do.. lol.. 

mommy2boyz143
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM

yes but every time i clean anyhting its messed up the next day cause i have 2 boys and a messy SO! LOL! so that pisses me off and tthen i give up just tot clean heavily again a week later! It is like a never ending cycle.. i should just wait until 1 week before my c section but then what if i go into labor before>??? AHHH!

Aubles
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Quoting imthemama0608:

glad to see im not the only one, difference is you have already started.. lol.. I have the itch to do it, but dont know where to start.. lol.. i did vaccuum today.. my living room needs some reorganizing.. thats whats bugging me the most, I just dont know what to do.. lol.. 

Just start somewhere!  I always start at the top and work my way down.  So, I pick a room, dust the light fixtures, clean the walls, organize any stuff that's laying around, clean the furniture, then do the floors.

When they say "grow up" they mean "stop growing"

- Tom Robbins
imthemama0608
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:55 PM

Im very anal when it comes to things like cleaning.. lol.. Im going to make a list of each room and what needs to be done or i what i want done in it.. 

Quoting Aubles:

Quoting imthemama0608:

Just start somewhere!  I always start at the top and work my way down.  So, I pick a room, dust the light fixtures, clean the walls, organize any stuff that's laying around, clean the furniture, then do the floors.

onecoolchick
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:35 PM

I wouldnt call mine nesting because i nest on a daily basis haha rather i have new baby coming or not so yeah i do all those things yaull are doing just year round lol

Aubles
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Quoting onecoolchick:

I wouldnt call mine nesting because i nest on a daily basis haha rather i have new baby coming or not so yeah i do all those things yaull are doing just year round lol

I do, too, but I rotate all those nitpicky detail jobs.  Right now, I have all this pressure to get them done NOW instead of rotating through them like I normally do.  I keep my house very clean consistently and am a bit of a germophobe.  But on top of the regular cleaning, I've also been doing an insane amount of detail cleaning, furniture oiling, lightbulb changing, cabinet rearranging...if I see something not perfect, I flip

I've had to just start writing it down and making a point of resting and getting to what I can do when I am able.

When they say "grow up" they mean "stop growing"

- Tom Robbins
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)