Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bag Packed??

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

I have been telling myself for the past week that I need to pack my hospital bag.. and I havent done it yet.. lol.. I have been meaning to make a list of what I want packed and then pack it...I still have 3 weeks til my due date but its better to be prepared.. =)

Anyone all packed already???

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sillieguze
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I'm not packed yet. I will be 34 weeks tomorrow. My son was 3 weeks early, so I'm getting antsy and worried that this baby will be early too. I think I will pack soon, just in case.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
onecoolchick
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Yep im 34 weeks and I packed my bag last week my daughter was delivered at 37 weeks so they say second child is a time and half goes quicker so yep its packed lol

nikolitak
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:58 PM

IM 37 weeks and have Kwintyn's bag packed for a couple weeks now, mine is packed except for the things I use daily,

imthemama0608
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Im 37 weeks today.. both my other 2 were right on time, my daughter was 3 days before due date and my son was 2 days after due date, so im sure this little girl wont come any sooner but still best to be prepared.. maybe pack it tomorrow.. 

Aubles
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:18 PM

I still have five or six weeks, so I haven't done it yet!  I'm itching to, but what I really want is to find some great loungewear that I can wear in the hospital and wear home.  I've been scouring nursing and maternity sites....last time I had great last minute luck.  This time, not so much.  I'm still hoping to find something for a great deal.

Sonogirl
by Member on Feb. 12, 2011 at 1:58 PM

My shower is today so I am washing tonight and packing tomorrow! I got a stomach flu on Thursday and ended up dehydrated and contractions every 2 minutes... It was a wake up call that I need to get packed ASAP

thebatesfamily
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2011 at 2:18 PM

36 weeks on Wednesday and haven't even thought about packing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)