Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sports?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

Do your boys play sports?

My oldest son, Dante, plays hockey and baseball and has been since he was 4. Landon, my 4 yr old started playing hockey this past winter and will have his first season of baseball this summer. I'm sure my youngest, Aviv, will want to play both hockey and baseball when he is old enough to be just like his brothers!

Jessica, SIngle Mommy To Dante (12/03/04), Landon (08/09/06) and Aviv (12/18/09)/

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
chellepenguin
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Alex (my 3 year-old) has not started any sports yet.  He is in a gym class one day a week.  He loves it and it has been really good for him (mostly teaching him to follow directions, wait his turn, etc.) Hopefully this fall he can start some official sports.  I think it will be so much fun to watch him.

RachelWestlaken
by Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:21 PM

Alex (7) and Logan (5) both play hockey and soccer and they just love it! I think sports are great for kids, they get to be active, make new friends and the parents get to make friends as well!

Loving Wife To Jason (02/14/03), Mommy To Alex (10/03/03), Logan (08/28/05), Jayden (11/30/08) And Riley, (12/28/10)

OutNumbered_321
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Or maybe soccer.... Still undecided. He flip flops.

Quoting OutNumbered_321:

My oldest william is 5 and does year round swimming lessons getting him ready to join the swim team and hell start playing the piano this summer. He is also running the 40m at broadstreet this sunday and the baby is doing the diaper crawl... Yay! I am thinking next spring of signing him up for baseball.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xmsmommyx
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 8:39 PM

We start sports at 3, so right now I only have one playing.  He plays it all though!  We are in the southwest, so hockey isn't really popular out here...but he plays baseball, football, soccer and basketball.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)