Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:27 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

What did you get your boys for their easter gifts? I got Alex, Logan and Jayden each a basket filled with little toys like, cars, balls, playdoh, things like that as well as a bunch of candy, which I am sure I will regret buying once they are bouncing off the walls!  Riley is not even 4 months old yet so, we just got him a couple of new outfits and a stuffed bunny. So, what did you get your boys?

Loving Wife To Jason (02/14/03), Mommy To Alex (10/03/03), Logan (08/28/05), Jayden (11/30/08) And Riley, (12/28/10)

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
chellepenguin
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:07 PM

My 3-year-old is getting some bath toys, a DVD, a book, a game, and a little toy helicopter thing.

My 7-month-old is getting a swimsuit, some books, a bath toy, and a little baby piano toy.

JessMomToDLA
by Group Admin on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:43 PM

I got each of my boys clothes, a bookm, candy and a couple of dollar store toys. I also got them a gift to share which is a guinea pig since they have been begging me for a pet. My parents got them each a gift too but I don't know what they got, guess I will find out tomorrow.

IHave_ThreeBoys
by Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 2:08 PM

I got my boys clothes, a couple of books, coloring books, small toys and candy. I also got them a DVD of Yogi Bear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)