Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Christmas song??

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:36 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 637 Total Views

Mine has to be Happy Christmas (War is over) and Wonderful Christmas time...and Dominik the Donkey. how about you?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Shaynas_Mommy
by Group Owner on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:18 PM

I can't pick just one, so here are some of mine

Photobucket

jeckellette
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Oooh!! That was a great idea to post videos...I didn't think of that...maybe I'll have to go and find some of my favorites..thanks for the idea.

Quoting Shaynas_Mommy:

I can't pick just one, so here are some of mine

jeckellette
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Now the reason I put the song about someone missing at Christmas....it makes me think of all the loved ones I've lost....mostly my daughter's Godfather...but also my grandparents...it's sad but still...

starbeck96
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Mine is Mary Did You Know.  I also love Rockin around the Christmas Tree.

Lulu2216
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Hmmm this one is hard... I love pretty much all christmas music.. but I guess I'll say jinglebell rock. When my daughter was hard to get to sleep around Christmas I would sing O Holy Night and it calmed her, it's such a pretty song... too many to choose lol :)

Lulu2216
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Also Silent Night.. thats the one that calmed Maddie down lol.. sorry they are both pretty though.

Summersnowflake
by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 6:35 AM

This is a tough question because i love so many Christmas songs but there is one that does stand out but i don't remember the name of it.  It's an orchestra type song that's very upbeat.  Does anyone know which one i'm talking about?  Maybe i can find it on youtube. 

Shaynas_Mommy
by Group Owner on Sep. 5, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Christmas Eve Sarajevo by Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Quoting Summersnowflake:

This is a tough question because i love so many Christmas songs but there is one that does stand out but i don't remember the name of it.  It's an orchestra type song that's very upbeat.  Does anyone know which one i'm talking about?  Maybe i can find it on youtube. 

Photobucket

Summersnowflake
by on Sep. 6, 2010 at 3:32 AM

Quoting Shaynas_Mommy:

Christmas Eve Sarajevo by Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Quoting Summersnowflake:

Yes that's the one!  Thank you.  =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)