Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:08 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

This is the place to let us know about yourself and your families. Feel free to add whatever you like, including pictures!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cskomk0106
by Group Owner on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:36 AM
My name is Samantha! I created this group to hopefully limit drama and hurt feelings, because i was experiencing a lot of that myself. I'm a 23-year-old mother of 3, with #4 on the way! I've been married for just over 2 years to the father of my wonderful kids. I look forward to making new friends in this group!
ClaraBearLove06
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM

My name is Amanda.  I'm 23 with a 3 year old daughter named Clara and i'm expecting another lil girl Jan. 15th :) we are naming her Lillian Kay.  I've been married to my dh for 5 years.  I'm starting a new hobby (sewing) I just have to learn lol.  I'm also wanting to Cloth Diaper this go around to save on money but i'm really excited about how cute they are now ;) it will make up for having to wash them lol.  My dream job is to be a SAHM or even a WAHM.  I hate having to depend on other's to watch my children when I really want to be the one with them full time.  I'm a very emotional and attached mother who has learned to lean on God for all her support in this crazy world.  Well that's about it for ME :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)