Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Start here! Introductions...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 316 Total Views

Poll

Question: Would you be interested in play group meet-ups at local parks, museums or other fun places?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Hi! My name is Angela, how are ya? I started this group because I want to meet other Stockton moms. We moved here in December 2009 from San Jose and I don't know anyone at all. I'm 26, I have been married to my husband for 2 years, together for a total of 9 years. I have 2 sons, Joshua is 3 and Brandon is 22 months.

Hope to chat soon!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pinkvelvet_zen
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2011 at 12:04 PM

I'm Amy. I moved here somewhat recently and haven't really met anyone. It's kind of hard when you're a stay at home mom. I would love to get together with someone with a young child. I have a daughter who will be 3 in 2 weeks. She never gets to play with anyone and I feel bad for her. =/

arose74
by Group Owner on Jan. 10, 2011 at 3:53 AM
Hi Amy, thanks for joining! I have been here for a year and still haven't made friends. It is really hard to meet other moms in this city.
Where did you move from?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkvelvet_zen
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2011 at 1:44 AM

I moved here from San Jose to live with my then-fiance. He works here, otherwise I would never live in Stockton. Going from San Jose to Stockton is quite a change. Where did you move from?

arose74
by Group Owner on Jan. 12, 2011 at 7:42 PM
San Jose too! We used to live off Saratoga, kinda near Campbell and Santa Clara
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkvelvet_zen
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2011 at 2:23 PM

I lived over by Santa Teresa High. There is one good thing about stockton...it's more affordable.

SaraHull
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 1:17 AM
Hi, my name is Sara. I've lived in stockton all my life :-/ not much to do here. I have 3 kids my oldest Trinity will be 5 on the 1st of June. My second oldest Tyler is 3, he will be 4 on the 8th of October. And my youngest Alannah just turned 2 months old yesterday, the 29th.
LoveTei
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hi all!  My name is Sophia and I have an almost 2 year old daughter Tei.  I don't have any friends in town with kids, so it would be great to meet new people that get it!  I'm totally down for meeting up for a play date!

Wenduhh
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Wenda I'm at stay at home. After college I moved back to my hometown here in Stockton and now I have two little boys a 2 year old and a 4 month old. I've been looking to make new friends with kids. It's kind of hard to hang out with old friends who don't have any kids as priorities change and what not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)