Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our first post! What do you do for fun in Stockton?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 295 Total Views

Being new here, we do a lot of exploring around Stockton. We are always on the lookout for new fun places that are affordable. Some of our favorite local family hang outs are the county parks, Pixie Woods, Childrens Museum and the McDonalds Playland. It is hard to find places here that you feel safe in. A lot of public parks, although well maintained, are filled with tagging, teenage punks and unwelcome stares.

What do you do for fun out here?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pinkvelvet_zen
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2011 at 1:46 AM

There is a really great little zoo called Micke Grove Zoo. It is really cheap and totally awesome. It is better to go in warmer weather because the animals don't come out much when it's cold. Last year we  went when it was cold and we got in for free....so maybe it's worth checking out. lol

arose74
by Group Owner on Jan. 12, 2011 at 7:45 PM
We live 5 min from there and love it! The county park further down Eight Mile near I-5 is nice too. Tons of lady bugs, ducks and parks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 12:51 PM

I don't live in Stockton but we have to go down there to do our shopping.  Plus my son is in gymnastics down there :)

We go to Chuck E Cheese, John's Incredible Pizza, Micke Grove (we have a membership), pixie woods, the children's museum, and go bananas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)