Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions:

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:21 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

Hello All! My name is Jennifer Zamora.  I am a wife, a mother, a veteran (Army combat medic for 9 yrs), and a Nurse.  I created this goup to find other moms/ moms to be who are interested in changing skin and changing lives.  

I've partnered with Dr.'s Katie Rodan & Kathy Fields, the physicians that created proactive solutions.  A year and a half ago they brought their skincare to the direct selling industry.  The Dr.s have now given us the opportunity to be a part of their 2.5 billion dollar enterprise.

Ive designed this group to talk about great skin, meet some awesome women who want to change their lives, and show you that with the right products and the right team the possibilities are endless.

For Products:

www.JenniferZamora.myrandf.com

For Business Opportunity:

www.JenniferZamora.myrandf.biz

Jennifer D. Zamora                                                                                 Rodan + Fields Dermatology                                                                                              Independent Consultant                                                                                                                   (617) 633-8004                          

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)