Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

Hi everyone! So, as you become a part of the group, if you could tell everyone a little bit about yourself so that we can get to you know better! I will start off! :)

My name is Nichole and I am a stay at home mom to my beautiful 2 and a half year old daughter named Chloe. I also sell Dove Chocolate Discoveries to help pay the bills! I am 23. I love to cook, read, and spend time with my family. My husband goes to U of M where he will be graudating from this Decemeber with a double major in Philosophy and Linguistics! I am very proud of him!

A little about Chloe:

She is a very sweet, loving little girl. She is a little shy at first, but once she gets to know you, she opens up and owns your heart! She is quite clumsy..lol She has already had a spained ankle and broken collar bone all in the span on 2 months!! :( But thankfully, nothing more serious! I love that little girl with all of my heart and can't wait to watch her grow more!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
fourjoy3
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Hi, I seemed to have joined this website many years ago but never took advatage of it.  I decided to come back today and I came across this group and I was wondering if you were still around.

Leah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)