Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about the Street Creds

Posted by on May. 5, 2011 at 2:54 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 348 Total Views

I would like to sign up for the Street Creds, but will be going on vacation sometime this summer. I was wondering how this affects the callouts as to if you will be MIA and if you get called out and loose points because you are away? Is there someway to not lose points if we go MIA if we sign up? I was wondering about this since I will be MIA and don't want to sign up be called out while I am away. I would like to sign up, but didn't see anything about this in the forum or the rules. I would definitely follow thru with a challenge from someone just wondering what would happen if I was on Vacation and got called out..lol. Thanks! :)

by on May. 5, 2011 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ghschik04
by Sondra on May. 7, 2011 at 3:05 PM

ooo that's a really good question....same for me as well..i will be gone on vacation to!

OrcaQueen
by on May. 7, 2011 at 8:54 PM

yup..im assuming we could say MIA for w/e week we are MIA & that will show them were  wont b able too? good question :)

4xs_a_csection
by Group Co-Owner on May. 8, 2011 at 1:15 AM
The ONLY time you lose points for Street Cred is if someone calls you out, you ACCEPT it, but don't submit an entry. Or, if you call someone out, they accept and you don't submit an entry. Otherwise you can vacation or do whatever, no worries :o).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marisab
by Marisia on May. 8, 2011 at 2:21 AM

BUMP!

Ladyisis
by on May. 8, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Okay thanks for the answer!! Just wanted to be sure! :)

4xs_a_csection
by Group Co-Owner on May. 8, 2011 at 7:30 PM
No problemo ;o)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)