Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 435 Total Views

I'm just wondering if you guys are leaving or staying.  I'm so confused right now.

by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
janey531
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Everything has already moved!

rhope4
by Rookie on Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:39 AM

I won't be going then.  About the time I joined this group, everything disbands and moves to another site altogether, and it intimidates me too much.  I'll stay here until it closes, but I'd rather it be on Cafemom as I don't have that much confidence in my abilities to make the move.

Maybe you could do it on both sites??

TwinMomLiz
by Mary Liz on Jun. 9, 2011 at 8:42 AM

Quoting rhope4:

I won't be going then.  About the time I joined this group, everything disbands and moves to another site altogether, and it intimidates me too much.  I'll stay here until it closes, but I'd rather it be on Cafemom as I don't have that much confidence in my abilities to make the move.

Maybe you could do it on both sites??

dont doubt your abilities hon...this group is full of wonndeful ladies who are more than willing to step up and help...and only contructive criticism is given...and only when it is asked for...and its an awesome group to learn in and from...the challenges vary so much that you learn so many different things in a week...Im not sure whether the admins will be open to doing the challenges in both groups or not...but the forum is really easy to naivgate and use...and theres more freedom for siggy sizes and content in the forum...I wish you would join us...even if you dont compete you could vote and get used to the forum and try some of the challenges out...just to get your confidence up and get more experienced...then you could step in and compete whenever you feel ready...

juicebox.
by on Jun. 12, 2011 at 6:39 PM

This group is leaving????  I just got here!!! G*Dammit.

rabidbunny
by on Jun. 12, 2011 at 8:48 PM

come join the forum!

Quoting juicebox.:

This group is leaving????  I just got here!!! G*Dammit.

BestKids3
by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 11:10 PM

So yes it is leaving or no it's staying.  I'm kind of unclear.

TwinMomLiz
by Mary Liz on Jun. 16, 2011 at 8:52 AM

Quoting BestKids3:

So yes it is leaving or no it's staying.  I'm kind of unclear.

The group is already gone...but it is still running as a forum...not on CM anymore...there is a post with the link...all you have to do is apply and tell them ure from CM and ull be in...let me know if you need help finding it...its an awesome group...

blsdbyangel07
by on Jun. 17, 2011 at 9:16 AM

Wow, i've been out of the group the last few weeks and i'm totally confused.  :(  And why is it all my fun groups are moving off site  :(  I wanna cry!

4xs_a_csection
by Group Co-Owner on Jun. 17, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Yes ladies, this Shodowns and Street Cred have moved. The forum is REALLY fun, and not intimidating in the least bit. Plus there are SEVER exclusive commissioned tubes, that are being given away there, two by Crowe, on by The Hunter, some by ME, and Garvey I think is where the next commision is coming from. You can also win scrap kits there and there are lots of links to tons of freebies! And remember there are 4 levels of challenges, so if you want to compete at beginner, that's fine :o)

Click the image below to join!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN