Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Curious about Death Of Amy Winehouse

Posted by   + Show Post

I am curious if the death of Amy W. was intentional or was she really troubled?  Odd that she died at 27 and when the Norway bombing took place...

by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 1:32 PM
Replies (11-11):
wheresthewayout
by Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Quoting diospira:

First the altered song title and now this picture. Something isn't right here.

Exploiting A Dead Amy Winehouse Including Her Body

This photo is the ultimate in bad taste im my opinion. In fact it repulsed me. These are Amy Winehouse’s bodyguards posing with her cremated remains minutes after she was  cremated. To me it looks like a staged photo by one of the magazines who perhaps  paid them for this morbid  shot.

Precious, beautiful and talented larger than life,  and yes addicted and self destructive Amy was reduced to nothing more than a green bag.

If these men were her bodyguards why weren’t they guarding her body from all the drugs she was taking?  Why didn’t they rush her to the hospital if she wasn’t feeling well?   Why weren’t they around when she needed them? Obviously one checked up on her and found her dead. Why didn’t he check on her all night and stay with her?

If any of these men write a book about Amy or get money from magazies to TV shows it will be a crime in my view.

continues at:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Those are not her remains soon after she was creamated...I know for a fact that a funeral home allows a 48 to 72 hour hour cooling period..so they can't be holding her remains minutes after she was creamated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN