• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Insanity.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 557 Total Views

I am seriously worried beyond anything. I cannot control my emotions anymore about this whole topic. I look at my children and feel so guilty for bringing them into this mess, and then I feel my other baby moving and I feel even worse ): .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- : Proud mommy of soon-to-be FOUR amazing babies in the world. <3 : -

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
melrose79
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:32 PM
I feel that way too.
diospira
by Group Admin on Mar. 6, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Quoting melrose79:

I feel that way too.

I think we have all felt this way at times.

When I was pregnant with my firstborn over 30 years ago, I worried about bringing him into a war-torn world with nuclear weapons awaiting him. Of course things seem way worse now.

Yes, there is a lot of insanity, but there is also good and beauty and love. I think it´s important to feed what we want to grow in our own lives and dwell on what brings us and ours happiness. What we devote energy to grows.

If knowing the truth about what is going on in our world leads to excessive worry, ¨they¨ will still be in power through fear programming. 

I try to cultivate calm, pay attention to how things I do and see make me feel, and adjust accordingly. 

All the best to you and yours!

Peace

.jillybean.
by Group Admin & Owner on Mar. 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
2 moms liked this

It's really hard when you realize the real truth after the fact you have children. I have often felt the same way as you. Don't get discouraged! I agree a lot of it is fear-based programming. They control us with fear. Don't be afraid! That is the #1 thing. When you start to feel that way, what I always do is take a step back from it and take a breather. Just enjoy your life and your pregnancy. If we don't live our lives this way we will just go crazy. ♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)