• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Masons and the Constitution - a question

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 317 Total Views

I'm pretty new at all of this. It's been like going to history school. There is so much to relearn. I have a question about the constitution. The constitution is one of the best weapons for standing against the New World Order agenda but many of the men who signed it were Masons, just like those in power today. This seems like a contradiction to me. The government system created by those Masons is now being attacked by today's Masonic leaders. If Masons created the constitution then it was not inspired by Christianity. Of course, I agree with the content - the right of the people to be free from tyranical leadership, etc. But it is not the Christian foundation I have always believed our country was built on. This is a disturbing discovery.

So that means we are using one Masonic document to fight against the Masonic agenda. How do we stand against the NWO Masonic agenda with the constitution when the very same Masonic minds created it? How do I try to wake people up by pointing out how our world leaders are Masons and are trying to destroy our constitutional rights when they can just point out that many of our founding fathers and signers of that constitution were also Masons? Just a bit confused...

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
.jillybean.
by Group Admin & Owner on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Very good question! I actually had never really thought of it that way before. I mean I know that Washington & others were Masons, but had never really given much thought to the Constitution being a Masonic document. I found a link that might be a little helpful to you. But for me, what I believe is, we are all have rights & freedoms bestowed to us by God. Just as we can choose to do good or wrong, which is why Jesus died for us.

Mincen
by Admin on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Good point about the Constitution. I am just guessing here, but I wonder if the whole goal of the Masons is to  control others. Back when the Constitution was written, it was a way for that power structure to gain control. Now, a few hundred years later, they are still trying to control this ever-changing world, even if it means going against their own documents.

OR...do the Masons practice control by destroying the current system, and rebuilding it in their own way? When the Constitution was written, they had basically destroyed and rebuilt the system. Now, they are attempting to do it again, by destroying the Constitution and rebuilding the country. Destroy, rebuild, over and over, always advancing with their agenda. Create chaos, and then bring about order. One thing is for sure, while we call it the "New World Order", it is actually a continuation of the same old thing.

I don't know exactly why they do what they do, so these are  just my best guesses. I wonder if even they know the whole story!

29again
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Yes, that is a good question, and one that is so hard (for me, anyway) to answer.  I have decided that this is how I view things:

I believe the Masons are just people like us, for the most part.  They do their job every day, and get together to gripe about the people who just don't get what their specialty really entails!  So, they have to have some type of leadership, if they have meetings.  So, some of them are "higher" than the rest.  And so, those special ones have come up with some of their own little ritual handshakes, so to speak, to make them appear even more important than they are.  I do believe that the leadership of most any large group like the Masons is pretty much corrupt, but that the rank & file membership is full of people like us, who just want to live their lives the way they want. 

btw, I think my uncle and his sons (my cousins) are members of the Masons.  And I know these people,, they are good patriotic Americans.  I am half afraid to come straight out and ask, but I am 95% sure they are.  But I know they are just plain old people, and not out to take over the world.  But then, I don't think they would announce it at a family reunion, if they were, right?  Yikes!

Mincen
by Admin on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I believe the Masons are just like you said--decent, caring people, who want to help.......that is, until they reach the 33rd degree. Fritz Springmeier wrote a lot about the highest level Masons, and it is very disturbing!  You can read about it in his book, "Be Wise as Serpents", which you can read for free online. Again, only the highest level is the one we have a problem with--not the lower levels.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)