• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jailing unvax parents?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

This is not a debate about whether or not you should, but rather one about what thoughts are on this mentality that is incredibly infectious right now.  I'm thinking that this is another one of those planned "crisis" situations to turn people against each other.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/01/27/jail-anti-vax-parents-vaccines-cdc-measles-disney-world-california-column/22420771/

"Parent" is a verb.

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
29again
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been hearing a LOT about this, lately.  People are going bat-shit crazy over the measles, of all things!  Pretty sure I never had that vaccine since I had the mumps in 7th or 8th grade....  and I am not afraid of catching the measles.  It is just a rash, for crying out loud. 

So, I would have to agree that this is a planned crisis, that TPTB are morphing this current outbreak, which is rather small all things considered, into a deadly epidemic that is going to strike us all down.  I mean, this is being treated as something worse than Ebola! 

I can't help but wonder if it is something in the water, or in the food, or what, that is making people over-react like this.

diospira
by Group Admin on Feb. 3, 2015 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

The pro-vax campaigners are ramping up for sure, stirring things up to instill fear and compliance. Since we can assume they don't really care about anyone's health or well-being, this must be very important to them for another reason... Hmmm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)