• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy Goodie Bags...want to know more ?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 472 Total Views

"Mommy Goodie Bags"

Whats inside:
1. Your business card or information on your biz
2. Free samples if you offer them {your biz}
3. Coupons from your biz
4. Any other information or goodies that you might want in these awesome Mommy Goodie Bags

What I do need from you :
1. You send me your items {see above}

**And that's it I do the rest for you ***

What I do for you :

1. I will take your material that you send to me then put them in a pretty bag then go around my state and deliver them to all the mommies out there.
2. I will even go to salons and spas etc. and ask if I can leave these free mommy goodie bags for there customers .
3. Everywhere I will go these bags will be passed around to all mommy's. Playgroups , Parties, Stores etc.

**The purpose of the Bags are to help you moms out there that are working so hard Get MORE business from different areas that you normally wouldn't get. I am here to help you . Another great purpose for these bags are to help out other moms know of other options of items they wouldn't be able to see or know about, and in turn tell there friends , neighbors, schools, churches etc..

If you are intersted in participating in the Mommy Goodie Bags~~

100 inserts~ $5.00 month { ex: Biz Cards, Recipes, Coupons, Gift certificates}
100 Samples ~ $10.00 month
100 Fliers  ~$5.00 month
100 Catalogues{ex: consultants} ~$15.00 month

or I will quote you a price {you tell me what you want to send me to put in the bag

**And you will get Free advertising on my pages , FB 3pgs , Twitter, Cafe MOM
as well as a week of free photo comment game {Tues, Fri, Sat}on FB**

Please leave me your email address as well as your pay pal information in the comment box below And I will contact you within 24-48 hours:

If you have questions please ask :}

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tears78
by Group Owner on Oct. 5, 2010 at 6:52 AM

I want to thank all that have contributed to the Mommy Goodie Bags . They are looking great & filling up fast , if you are still interested in putting your ads in the bags please let me know there is only a few more wks left till halloween when I will be passing these out to all the moms ,and a big childrens halloween party that we go to every year!!

Soon Black Friday will be here!!! and I will be passing more out to mom groups all over my area , As well as daycares and periatrician offices etc.

LuvMyBoy08
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 4:33 PM

I am interested in participating in the Mommy Goodie Bags. Do I have to live in your state and do you already have a Scentsy consultant that is participating? I dont want to step on anyones toes

Quoting tears78:

I want to thank all that have contributed to the Mommy Goodie Bags . They are looking great & filling up fast , if you are still interested in putting your ads in the bags please let me know there is only a few more wks left till halloween when I will be passing these out to all the moms ,and a big childrens halloween party that we go to every year!!

Soon Black Friday will be here!!! and I will be passing more out to mom groups all over my area , As well as daycares and periatrician offices etc.

tears78
by Group Owner on Oct. 13, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Nope you dont have to be in my state ..that was a great question i should have made that clear :) sorry guys if you were all wondering about that. this is for anyone all over specially if you have a website or if you are an consultant. And to your other question ..nope not yet u so far are the only scentsy so far

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

I am interested in participating in the Mommy Goodie Bags. Do I have to live in your state and do you already have a Scentsy consultant that is participating? I dont want to step on anyones toes

Quoting tears78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)