Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pacifiers?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

Will you use pacifiers? If so what brand do you like?

Pregnancy%20ticker BabyFruit Ticker

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lilmisbeachbum
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Im thinking about using the Tomme Tippee brand for my bottles & pacis. They are suppose to be the closest nipple in similarities to the breast... its made to support breastfeeding. We have also looked at Nuk, everyone says they love using that brand.

crystal626rose
by CO Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM

3 out of 4 didn't like the paci . I bought Nuk with all of them ,but only my first took one . He decided he didn't want it anymore when his sister was born and she didn't want it . Made my life so much easier LOL.

mamaMG
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I am also buying tomee tippee... i heard they are great!!!  i love the line of products so far, we are registering this weekend!! I am looking into avent too just incase my lil one doesnt like one or the other? have you used avent before?

lilmisbeachbum
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:46 AM

My Aunt swears by Avent.

Quoting mamaMG:

I am also buying tomee tippee... i heard they are great!!!  i love the line of products so far, we are registering this weekend!! I am looking into avent too just incase my lil one doesnt like one or the other? have you used avent before?

rlhall1980
by Group MOD on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:48 AM

My other boys never took one. So I will try not to use one with this one.

AnasMommy7
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:57 PM
I swear by Mam and Avent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:02 PM

my son didnt use one but he sucks his thumb (still at age 4) so we would try them with the new baby after the whole nipple confusion thing just because pacifiers you can throw away ...its a lot more difficult to break the thumb sucking habit (i too was a thumb sucker lol)

rlhall1980
by Group MOD on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Quoting Mare1180:

my son didnt use one but he sucks his thumb (still at age 4) so we would try them with the new baby after the whole nipple confusion thing just because pacifiers you can throw away ...its a lot more difficult to break the thumb sucking habit (i too was a thumb sucker lol)

I was too...I don't think I stopped til I was 8!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)