• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Ideass.....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

Hi!! This weekend is our 2nd wedding anni!! yayy!! so we are going to register for our lil man then go out for din....  any ideas for the registery? we have researched a ton, and have made a list. I know some of you are pros at this mom thing.. so anyone buy anything that they couldnt live without or could live without? I would love any suggestions!!! thanks y'all!!!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilmisbeachbum
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Where are you registering?
mamaMG
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:08 AM

babies r us... and maybe target?

lilmisbeachbum
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Babies r us will give you a great book of things to remember. It has a list of what is needed (and wanted) and how many! It helped me out a lot!!  When your trying to decide on a carseat/stroller drive it around the store :) lol thats what they had me do and I fell in love with one bc of how well it turned and didnt bump into anything!!

rlhall1980
by Group MOD on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Definitely register for a swing and a bouncy seat. They are wonderful. You can bring the bouncy seat anywhere. I would bring it in the bathroom when I needed to take a shower. I would also register your little guy for a baby wipe warmer. Cold baby wipes sometimes made my little ones pee when they were getting their diaper changed!

mamaMG
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:46 AM

thx ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)