Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pictures?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 232 Total Views

Anyone planning on doing Maternity photos or newborn photos (professional ones...not the ones done at the hospital)?

I thought about doing Maternity photos since this is going to be my last pregnancy. They are really pricey at the photography studios where i live though. So I may just do the newborn photos.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lilmisbeachbum
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I have photography luck haha my mother, sister & myself are professional photographers. My mother is the only one who does it as a full time profession... she has a mini studio in her house so she will be doing my maternity photos... im sure all 3 of us will attack the baby photos once he is here thought. Im requesting the hospital not to take photos, waste of my time as well as theirs.

rlhall1980
by Group MOD on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Well, that is awesome!! I thought about having my hubby take some maternity pics just for fun.

lilmisbeachbum
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM

It doesnt take much to get great photos! I know people who have used a tripod and come up with their own great photos!!

Quoting rlhall1980:

Well, that is awesome!! I thought about having my hubby take some maternity pics just for fun.

Mare1180
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:10 PM

yeah i plan on taking maternity pics myself. i didnt take any when i was pregnant with my first son because i was very overweight and i didnt look pregnant until i was almost due. i love that i look pregnant with this baby so i feel a lot more inclined to record this in film lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)