Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boys will be boys

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

What are you looking forward to most about having a boy?

I am excited about my toddler having another boy closer to his age to play with. My oldest is 8 1/2 yrs older than him and is too busy playing with his own friends most of the time. I know it will be a little while before the new baby is old enough to play, but I think of the fun stuff they will get to experience together!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
crystal626rose
by CO Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM

This will be my third boy ... The boys are super excited LOL. Girls just want even up the score !! I am excited to have another boy because to me they are easier to care for as they get older . So far we are boy, girl, boy ,girl, boy so it is fun to see them get used to each other . Plus I love football and my girls wont watch it with me so were are adding one to the team LOL.

lilmisbeachbum
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Im excited about all the fun he will have with his daddy once he is old enough to drive the little legend cars!! I know that its going to be something fun for the two of them to do :) DF is a Nascar Tech graduate and eats, sleeps  & breaths cars... I cant wait for him to talk to LO about it and not me haha :)

Mare1180
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:54 PM

im so excited about having 2 boys. my DH and BIL are 4 1/2 yrs apart just like my son and the new baby will be so im hoping they will have a super close relationship like they do. i just know that i love my son so much and i know my heart is going to grow so big when i have my 2 boys. i actually get emotional about it. lol im sure its just the hormones but i feel very blessed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)