Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good news and Bad news ( but not too bad LOL) !!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:44 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

So I went for my monitoring at the hospital yesterday and I got to meet the doctor that my midwife works under now . I had an appointment with him today ,but now I don't have to go . He's AWESOME !!!! I was so happy when I left yesterday :) I went from there straight to my appointment with my midwife and she actually apologized to me for being the way she had been towards me .... She said she was just really nervous and she knows how I am so without the attitude and frustation I wouldn't try to prove her wrong and get the tests ( she had a point LOL ) . So that's good now too .

I got news the my A1-c levels were normal and the follow up to the glucose test came back fine ( no GD ) , and the fluid levels around the baby went down a little so now I'm in normal range !!

As for bad news ... I have PUPPP :( I've been so itchy , it's by far the worst thing I've had to deal with . And the doctor said that the baby is big so he would like to induce me at 40 weeks if the baby doesn't come on his own by then . I can deal with that . I have a u/s at the end of the week , one more session at the hospital , an appointment with my midwife Monday and my due date is now Thursday !! I'm so happy he will be here soon and we are healthy ( except for the itch ) !

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
rlhall1980
by Group MOD on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:59 AM

Wow! What a turn around from what you have been dealing with! So happy for you!

I hate that you have PUPPP though! I know that has to totally suck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)