Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll Have What He's Having... Gerber's Hawaiian Delight Smoothies

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:00 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 297 Total Views

So I usually buy Beech Nut baby food but my son just started 2nd stage, he's 6 months old, and that begins all the combination stuff so after he tried apples and cherries and vegetable stew and all that I was looking for new ones and I found Gerber's Hawaiian tropic smoothie and I thought what the heck, it sounds good, right?  Well my baby boy loved it... I couldn't feed him fast enough, he was smacking his lips and grunting.  After lunch, he started laughing up a storm and babbling. 

My husband came home from work and noticed that our son was extra happy today and after an extended father-son bonding playtime, our baby was still going strong with his giggles.

I said to my husband around dinnertime... "Let's have what he's having." 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sheri305
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Awwww,lol. Did you try it?

KylesMom409
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Awww what a cute story.  Enquiring minds want to know, did you guys end up having it?

MommyElmo
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:56 PM

My husband and I both tried it...  pretty good compared to the peas and carrots, lol!  We stuck to pork chops for dinner, though and grown-up peas and carrots.  It tempted me to buy smoothies later this week at the supermarket, though.

Diane31
by Head admin on Sep. 30, 2010 at 8:11 AM

CUTE      AND YEAH     SOME OF THAT FOOD IS GOOD  HE HE     LIKE THE PEACHES AND THE APPLE SAUCE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)