Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Open Adoption Request - Eastern Time Zone {Post For Help Here}

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM
  • 37 Replies
  • 1511 Total Views
2 moms liked this

If you are seeking to be adopted make your request as a reply to this post here!

by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
j45505
by Ms. Christmas! on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:43 PM

natesmom1228
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Hi Everyone. My name is Melissa. My son is 10 and his name is Nathan. He has ADHD, Tourettes Syndrome, and OCD. I am looking for help for him for Christmas. I was laid off from my job and have not been able to find work. My hubby is the only one working and all his money goes to the household. :(

He loves match box cars, trucks,any type of RC Cars or boats, and Nascar (his favorite driver is Dale Jr.). His sizes for clothes are 14/16 in both shirts and pants. He also loves anything to do with space or science. He received the highest science average award in his class last year. I am so proud of what he has achieved.

Thank you for reading my post and I pray someone will adopt him and give him a decent Christmas. The past couple years I have been the one doing the adopting, but I am not able to this year and I am so ashamed because of it.

Here is a pic of my little man at Niagara Falls. We live in Depew, NY

joy1toy
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 3:46 PM

My name is Joy and I am asking for my children to be adopted for christmas this yr. This has been a very rough year for us . I left my abusive ex husband.  He would beat me up in front of my children .  I moved out of state to get away from him. I have a 11yr old son who is into ben 10. A 10 yr old son who is into bakugan toys and 6 yr old little girl who loves everything. I am asking for help cause  I make only enough money to cover rent and pay for my laywer so I can keep this man away from  my kids. He is not there father nor does he have rights to them. He is fighting me in court for visits and he is winning. I have like no money and they dont want much  just somthing they can open on christmas morning and thing is helpful, even if it is a stocking with a  few toys in it that would be great. I  just hope and wish that things will start looking up for me but as right not so much. Here they are when they got to go to the beach with some family.

sandie66
by Member on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:03 AM

After 28 years of working, I lost my job in July. The children and I are struggling. I have never asked for help before, but I am worried about Christmas this year.

Zach is almost 18 and rarely asks for anything. He could really use gas cards for like 7-11 or Hess. He is a senior in High school. He also asked for the new Red Hot Chili Peppers CD, but I can't even do that right now.

Sara is 8 and your typical little girl. She likes everything.

To be adopted this year would be a blessing. Thank you!

mommom2three
by Member on Sep. 20, 2011 at 8:34 PM

My wish is a little different as I am a grandma.  My husband left over a month ago after 32 years of marriage. I have 3 beautiful grandchildren who do not understand why he is gone and have to watch me cry almost daily. I live on my disability of 829 a month and have no other income.  My rent is 650 and I have all of my other utilities to pay with the remaining 179.  It is never enough to pay everything and I have no idea how I am going to get Christmas for my 3 beautiful babies.

Christmas is such a big deal in our family and it is going to be hard enough now that my husband has left. At first I was saying that I was not putting up a tree but my daughter convinced me that it would not be fair to me or the kids for me not to put up a Christmas tree. It breaks my heart though that I have no idea how I will put anything under the tree for my grand-kids.

My granddaughter is 9, she will be 10 by Christmas, and my grandsons are 6 year old twins. They are so easy to please.   I would be happy to have anything for them.

My granddaughter said she wants "lots of pretty pillows for her bed" and pretty things to put in her room. The boys love anything Mario and Nerf guns. They do game night all the time with their parents so games are always welcome. I know they are asking for hungry hippos and trouble.

For clothes, my granddaughter wears a size 12 in girls, and the boys wear a size 6 in boys.

Thanks for reading my wish.  If tihs is not allowed, my appologies.  I just do not know what to do.

analeascia
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Hello, my name is Ashley and my fiance is Edwin. We have two daughter's. Analeascia is 2 1/2 and Christina is 1 1/2. This has been a really rough year for our family. We just moved from New York to Ohio, with hopes of a better life. My husband was working a seasonal job, and is having a difficult time finding work for the winter. I am on ssi-disability. Needless to say we are struggling this year. After I pay the bills, we just don't have enough get our kids anything this year. I went to community action in my county to sign up our girls for the toys for tots program, but even though we live in the same county (fairfeild) it is in two different towns, I live in Rushville and community action is in Lancaster, and community action said we could not apply because its only for residents of Lancaster. I really don't know what else to do. I just want my babies to have a nice Christmas.  Thank you for taking the time in reading my letter, and God bless.

joeysmommie07
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 6:02 PM
Sorry I forgot to add that we live in Appalachia, Virginia.

Quoting joeysmommie07:

Hi ladies-
I am Michelle and I am the mom of Joey( 4 years old), I am embarrassed to admit that I need help for my sons Christmas , right now a neighbor is loaning me her cell to post with, below are things my son enjoys , thank u in advance for any

help.

Sizes: 4t pants 5 t shirts
Toys: toy story
Spongebob
Transformers
Anything from cars 2
Pillow pet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayshalea
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Hello, my name is Krystal and I'm from cincinnati, oh. I have a 7 year old son named DeAnte. I am on my phone so I can't post a pic. I have been a seasonal worker for 2 years. While off from my job I would go to temp services or get unemployment. I just got a perm job and is now catching up on my bills.
MMitchell2010
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 8:49 PM

hello i have a 3 year old lil girl named Georgia she loves dora playdoh baby dolls and barbies and loves to paint and color and she loves walmart gift cards she loves walmart here is a pic of her her skin is like this cause she was born with a rare skin disorder called itchyosis she has no sweat glands she cant be in the heat or sun thanks  

MMitchell2010
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 8:56 PM

oh ya in ky eastern time zone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN