Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Open Adoption Request - Central Time Zone {Post For Help Here}

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • 1058 Total Views

If you are seeking to be adopted make your request as a reply to this post here!

by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bncth
by Member on Sep. 7, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Hello Ladies my name is Brandy and I live in Louisiana.. I was hoping I wouldnt have to  ask for help  with christmas for my girls.. Things were looking up 4 us we had a really great offer
to go run a 10 minute oil change
shop but the people back out .. after we spent a 1000 dollars to move..we had saved up 4 christmas and my oldest daughters birthday and now we're out of that money.. so I'm here asking for help for my 2 daughters 4 christmas..
My oldest will be sweet 16 on Oct 10th..All she asked for is gift cards to go get clothes..She really need more school uniforms,and winter clothes.. She is in 11/12 pants and Large in Shirts.

My 3 yr old needs winter clothes 4t pants and xs 4-5 shirts.. she is also and to dora the explorer, games and puzzles, playing dress up, and wants skechers twinkle toes shoes..

thank you for taking the time to read my post

bncth
by Member on Sep. 24, 2011 at 9:17 PM
Thanks for the info but in to far away from them...

Quoting christianmom51:

• Louisiana

The Thibodaux Toy Drive is an annual event. Catholic Charities of New Orleans is known to help others. TheLouisiana Food Bank Association might be able to help with a good meal. Of course, there are many local businesses that participate in their own toy drives and secret Santa types of programs that you may want to look at.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 5:26 PM

That is wonderful that you are adopting this wonderful child. Please delete this post. Taterbug please add this child to the adopted post. Thank you

Quoting TaterbugTwins:

I would like to adopt him!

Quoting jillg24:

I hate having to do this this year, last year I was able to help someone but this year my son's medical issues has made it really hard on us. I am a single mom to a 4 yr old little boy that has an immune disorder, heart defect, & sever persistent asthma. So far this school year he has gotten sick 3 times, I am contemplating taking him out of school till his immune system can improve. My son could use almost anything...clothes size 6 or 6 slim, shoes size 13-1, balls, trucks, books, trains, duplo blocks, etc. His birthday is on Dec 10th so it is really hard to be able to give him a good birthday & a great Christmas. We live in Kansas near Kansas City.

kayla_mommy
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:16 PM

I would love for my daughter to have a great Christmas, but this year and even the end of last year has not been good for us. I am a single mom, I work at subway which is hardly enough to pay bills. We've been homeless since last years house fire and lost everything. Kayla loves all toys, clothes, and shoes. She wears 18-24 mth clothes and size 6 1/2 shoes, and she is 2 years old. We live in Saint Louis, Missouri.

Burningmoon
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:50 AM

I know for a fact that we are not going to be able to afford a Christmas this year & since we can't afford Christmas I am making asking for help getting Stocking stuffers or small gifts so My daughter will see that she still received a visit from Santa whom she has already began talking about him now that she is old enough to know who he is[She will be 3 on December 31st] ,I know I probably won't be getting anything this year & I don't mind as long as I can provide my Daughter with a stuffed stocking or a few gifts.I would love one for my little girl to receive a few things because no child should go without a Christmas.We have normal sized stockings so we don't need huge items just simple things I can provide a list of her likes.

My husband has been out of work for three months & hasn't been able to find another job I have been over exhausting myself with hours just to get our bills paid on time I make $900-$950 a month which isn't enough our rent is $865 & electric is $85-$110 I have been borrowing money from family for house goods.I am stressed to the point where I want to cry because I don't think I can provide money for bills & a good Christmas not to mention my daughters birthday is on Dec 31st. I applied for the Toys for tots program but haven't heard anything back yet. ANY help would be appreciated even used items are fine.If need be I can provide a screenshot of my bank account my savings is in the negative & I have less than $5 in my checkings to last until my next check on the 18th of this month.I no longer know what to do,Any kind of Christmas help would be a pure miracle. She likes Elmo,Blues Clues,Disney princesses,Batman,Mega blocks,Dress up,Educational dvds,Animals,Coloring books,Reading books,Stickers,Action figures,Any toys really,Monkeys,Fairys,Butterflies,Snow globes,Loves disney,Could use bigger clothes,Bigger shoes & a bedding set.Were in Phoenix,AZ

A picture of my darling daughter.

noahsmom101402
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Hi. My name is Kathy. I live in Florida and I have a 9 yr old boy, 3 yr old girl, and 1 yr old boy. I have been going through some tough time my hours got dropped at work and I cant even make ends meet. My husband cant work because he has cancer and degenerative disc disease. We are upside down with medical bills and had to get help from human services to pay our electric bill.b They are not picky kids age appropriate toys are appreciated. They also need clothes shirts 6/7 boy, 3t girl, & 24mo boy, pants 7 boy , 3t girl, 24mo boy, socks med boy, 3t-4t girl, 18-24mo boy, underware med boy, and 3t girl. Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated if anyone can help they dont have to get what is on their wish list just something age appropriate. I know I am not the only one that is in need. Please help my kids have a good Christmas. They like to receive mail if anyone would like to send them a Gift card or a Christmas card. Thank You in advance. God Bless.

brattyprincess
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2011 at 3:03 PM

hi how is everyone. i am really having a hard time this christmas. i was a single mother and now i am ingaged to a wounderfull guy and guess what he has kids to and at the moment we only have my disability and my fiance lost his job. at the moment i have been using a friends computer and i dont have no pictures of my kids on it but as soon as i can i will get pictures of them up here i promise.

we really need a couple gift cards so we can have a dinner.

and here are all the babies

. lol i am pregnant with twins and due in jan but my ob doctor thanks my babies will be here before christmas. i really need bottles diapers pacifers premee to 6 month clotheing one is a boy and one is a girl any baby items please and maybe a couple toys or something i dont know.

we have 2 year old twins which they are my step kids-- one is a girl and one is a boy anything for them like toys books anything

we have a 8 month old but he is my step son and he needs clothes due to him being premee he only has wore premee clothes till he was 5 months old so he is actually still in new born to 6 months clothes just depends

i have a  2 year old girl and she loves coloring books crayons tinker bell disney princess and baby dolls really anything cheap

thank u so much. we are struggling and it is not very easy. we dont have a car to get around with so its hard for me to have ask for help maybe some one could help me so much. i hope so.

youngsteph1988
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:30 PM

hey my name is stephanie i have 3 children. hailie is 6 aaron is 4 and mikey is 3.My husband keeps getting his hours cut and we have no money for chirstmas. I dont know what we are gona do, i realy wish

hailie wears size 6 and size smalls in shirts and size 6 in pants size 13 in shoes. aaron is a size 5 in pants in shirts and a size 12 in shoes. mikey is a size 3 in shits and pants and a size 10 in shoes

someone could help us out

SthrnBelleMama
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2011 at 11:50 PM

I have looked everywhere for christmas help for my children and I am freaking out. I have some wonderful kids and I don't want them to wake up on christmas and not have any gifts. Isaac who is 3 adores spongebob and play tools and cars, Madison who is 4 loves disney princesses,dolls, the little mermaid, tea parties, strawberry shortcake and anything girly, William who is 6 loves ben-10, dr dreadful, and legos and Erick who is 12 loves video games, books, board games, and normal 12 yr old stuff. I work but hours got cut and its barely enough to keep the lights on and a roof over our heads times got tough this year when i had to take in my nephew because his mom was not sending him to school and my dad came to live with me after having a stroke. I just hate telling people whats really going on in my personal life. I never thought id be this helpless at christmas time. If you can help- in any small way possible, it would be greatly appreciated by me and these loving little children of mine. or if you know anywhere else i can get help please let me know thank you!

fisherchris13
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 2:07 PM

hi my name is christy. the last year has been hell for me.my husband took off with my best friend and my 13 year old daughter had to have a heart transplant. I really want them to have a good christmas but without help its not going to happen . I HAVE A 16 YR OLD NICOLE,REBECCA IS 13, MCKENZIE IS 11, AND HAILEY IS 4 ANYTHING AGE APPROPRIATE WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY DO GET SPONSERED I COULD GIVE SOME IDEAS THANKS FOR LISTENING

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)