Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Open Adoption Request - Central Time Zone {Post For Help Here}

Posted by   + Show Post

If you are seeking to be adopted make your request as a reply to this post here!

by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Replies (21-24):
mommy2mrs1148
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Hi, I had hoped that I wouldn't have to ask for help this year but we had to move and within a short time I found out that my ex ismost likely going to jail for 4 years for not having his arrears paid off on his child support to me and 3 other cases, which means I'll lose $500 a month starting just a few weeks before Christmas.  I live on a tight budget on disability and I've told my kids it's gonna be tight this year and my older 2 kids that are 17 and 13 have said they understand and to just focus on my 7 year old but that is just breaking my heart, I want them to all see something under the tree.  

My son is 17 and won't tell me anything he wants other than he needs jeans and shoes for school.  My oldest daughter is 13 and she also won't tell me anything she wants, they both just say to get for my youngest.  She's the typical 13 year old into drawing, makeup, reading and listening to music.  My youngest is 7 and she's the easiest, she loves baby dolls and has asked for some black boots to wear with her jeans.  

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and God bless and Merry Christmas!

April

ndb9889
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Hi, I really didn't want to ask but I have no where else and no one else that can help. I am a single mommy to a 1 year old son and a 5 year old daughter, I have been looking for work but I haven't had a call back from anywhere.  It has been such a hard year and it has just been getting harder as the year has been going on. I have been borrowing money to get diapers and wipes and clothes for the kids. My son needs clothes, and socks and loves cars and trains. my daughter needs shoes so bad because hers have holes on the bottoms she also needs clothes for winter and she loves hello Kitty and monster high. they both also really like to color.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

mamato543920
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:53 PM

HI everyone, Im mom to 4 of my own and also 1 nephew whom belonged to my 28 year old brother who we lost in an accident in July my husband works but we struggle like most families i coupon and budget but with  little ones to feed its very hard, im not going to ask for toys they dont need toys they like them but dont need them coloring books and crayons would be awesome and clothes they could use some warm clothes and warm boots I know its asking for alot with 5 of them but at this point anything is a blessing 

jessimicuh
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Hi, I am looking for assistance for my 3 young daughters.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)