Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Open Adoption Request - Pacific Time Zone {Post For Help Here}

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 518 Total Views

If you are seeking to be adopted make your request as a reply to this post here!

by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
camama007
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Washington

Christian will be 4 this month, he could use clothes size 6, shoes 11 to 12. pajamas 7 as the normally run small. he can always use more socks, underwear and under shirts. he is your normal boy likes cars, super heroes, Thomas the train, toy story, sports. he can use some new bedding as he has had the same bedding for the past 2 years. he is still in a toddler bed. he can always use learning toys.

I love this picture its from last year of my brothers squishing my mom.

(If possible my brothers they are twins and 16 can use some new clothes they like skinny jeans they fit in a boys size 16, mens shirts and sweaters that look like teen clothes size m. maybe a gift card to the movies or to go eat with their friends. they also like games, xbox and computer maybe a gift card for game stop or some place like that. when in doubt please message me)

I have recently become the second income for my mom...making things extremely tight on everyone. I knew things would get tough but i didn't know it would happen so quickly. I was stressing about the possibility of loosing all my stuff i work so hard for in my storage unit. So i already dipping into my Christmas fund and its back to zero, not that it was much to begin with. I am mostly looking for help for christian but would love if someone can help with my brothers as I know my mom will have next to nothing extra for the holidays. please message me with any questions.

camama007
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:34 AM
Christian has been adopted by a wonderful lady And she is partially adopting my brothers...so I am still looking for help for my brothers please message me for more info
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camama007
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2011 at 3:41 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redhotmomma79
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Hi I will be needing some help for my Autistic son  Sebastian. He will be 8 in November and being I am due with a baby girl December 4, we are on a tight budget for Christmas. He loves Mater from Cars, Buzz Lightyear and Captain America. He is lactose intolerant so if candy is sent it must be dairy free. He also wears a 7/8 in clothes and a size 2 shoe. Anything helps and we will greatly appreciate any help! Not sure if this is allowed but I added a Walmart wishlist

Walmart Wishlist

Thanks

Meg

mommy_279
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 3:38 PM
In need of help. My name is Tina I am 33 yrs old mom of 2 great kids. My son is 17 1/2 pants - 36 men's, shirts -x large,( mentally he is about 12) he loves sports, ps2 games (nothing rated M), books (reading level 2nd grade). My daughter is 11 1/2 pants- 12/14, shirt- medium, she is girly she loves pink,purple and lite blue, jewelry making, drawing/writing stuff.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommy85
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Iam in need. My children really need warm clothes and socks. My daughter is size 6 and my son is size 2. If anyone can help we would be so thankful!!! At this time we are really in need of groceries. We have a layaway plan at Kmart so they will have a few toys a piece but we don't have any money to buy them warm clothes. My daughter prefers sweat pants over jeans. My son really likes spongebob and my daughter likes monster high and tinkerbell. Thank you so much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
loveyounot56
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:52 PM

hi, my name is regina and i have three children, one girl and two boys, calry is my oldest she is 13 she loves make up and ear rings and one direction music group, donald is 12 and has autism, he love to do thing with his hands love model cars and games.joshua is 3 love elmo and mickey mouse. loves to color. any help we can get would help to make christmas for them.

SquishyDD
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Washington

I have three wonderful children that are in need of a Christmas miracle. Tanner who is turning 18 Emily who will be 12 on Thanksgiving and Jordan (JOJO) she is 10. My other son Tristan who is 14 moved out last year because he feels his dad can provide him a better life. Well he may be right because i do not know how I am going to give these 3 Christmas. Every penny I earn goes to Rent, bills, and food. I make just enough that the state said I would only qualify for 50 dollars a month in food assistance. so things are very very tight. if anyone would open  their hearts and help I would be forever grateful

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)