Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

How did you tell your SO?

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you tell your significant other when you found out you were pregnant??

Join us in the Pregnancy Group.

by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Replies (371-377):
MAJESTIIE123
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Hi Ladies!  my name is Danielle and I am 7 months pregnant. When I first told my ex boyfriend that I was pregnant I couldnt get a hold of him. Then when I finally got in touch with him he was excited. Well that was how he portrayed it. It was all fake in the end because he wanted a boy and when I let him know that he was having a girl he was very displeased. It broke my heart because she did not ask to be here. But any ways she will know that her mother (me) is going to be there for her through anything!

ginny.the.brave
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM

i haven't brought it up yet. he is under a lot of stress right now casue he is getting ready to deploy

valentina921
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:11 PM

i WISH the father of my child was still around. when i told him the news he seemed happy but after a few days he left. till this day i dont know where he took off too and it kills me because we've been together since 7th grade until now (junior year in hs). it hurts because i grew up without a father and i would never want my child to go through what i went through. i just wish he was here like he promised he would be.

Janet
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

I didn't do anything fun, I just showed  my DH the positive test. I think I really needed another pair of eyes to confirm it was true!

Iowagrad2011
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Just plain old went into the bathroom and he came in later and we hugged nothing too exciting lol

KristinD1988
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:11 PM

"I'm fucking pregnant"

KEL101212
by Angela on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:32 AM

After my period was 4 days late, I told my boyfriend I was late. We were not living together yet, we were in the process of finding a place together, so I went to his apartment after he got done worj the next day. He had bought two pregnancy tests and he made me dinner :) I then took the test and made him look to see if it came out positive or negative. He was sooooo excited that it was positive!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement