Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you tell your SO?

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you tell your significant other when you found out you were pregnant??

Join us in the Pregnancy Group.

by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Replies (381-385):
LucasMommy1229
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 9:23 PM

HaHa! i always said i would do something creative. Well i didnt lol I took a test and thought it was negative so i threw it away. later I went into the bathroom to get something and happened to look down in the trash and realized that there were actually two lines not one. I screamed and told him that meant pregnant and just kept saying woa thats two lines lol :) couple more tests and we knew we were having a baby! 

sapphyre_rose
by on Sep. 5, 2014 at 12:17 AM
When I was late, he told me I was pregnant. My daughter will be one
dontmindifidew
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2015 at 4:11 PM
Baby #1 I texted him a picture of the positive test. (We were both working. Yeah I totally POAS at work! Super classy right? 😝)
This pregnancy I waited until we were both were home and let him read the positive result. I was too excited to do anything clever! Haha.
belle2780
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2016 at 11:18 PM
My first one I was at work when i took the test and he said no way and hung up, then called back and asked me to come over after work. Even after the first ultrasound he would ask if there was actually a baby in there til we found out the sex. That was our son. Our second I was on the patch and we had agreed no more for a couple years as he had to take a trip out of the country for family business later that year. However 7 months after our son was born, the patch decided not to work and I was guess what the new kid doesn't want to wait a couple years. Took a test came positive and went to the doctor and found out I was actually 11 weeks along. That one was our daughter.
Tik_N_Tok
by Member on Jun. 23, 2016 at 12:52 AM
He was with me when I took the test. He knew I'd missed my period, and since we were trying we pretty much already knew. I'm extremely regular. We looked at it together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN