Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Did any of you light a candle yesterday?

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 6:04 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

Yesterday was pregnancy and infant loss remembrence at seven yesterday I lit a candle for my babies whom have gone to heaven. I'm a mom who has lost 9 babies to miscarriages and no matter how hard it was to bring a candle with me when I was running errands I lit one for my little ones. Did you?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 6:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TIFANIE30
by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Yep i sure did, I have 5 angel babies 

mrseckstein
by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Oh wow I'm sorry Tifanie! It's so hard to loose a child.:(

Mommie2bex33
by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 5:22 PM

yup i did as well, but i stayed at home. i have 2 lil angels.. my lil Madison was supose to have a twin and i had a miscarriage from my 1st time.

kelliehelvie
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 10:53 AM

All day long.

MeganGallagher
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 10:55 AM

I did! I have not lost a baby.. but in support of the woman who have, i lit a candle

imagineif
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 11:04 AM

I lit a candle, but its weird, I haven't lit a candle since last year for the winter time and I had no idea why I lit a candle, but I did.  Now that I think of it, it was 7:00 pm when I did it as well.  Even thought I wasn't aware of why I lit the candle, I did so I dedicate it to my sister in law who is unable to have child and who has lost 3 babies in trying to have a baby. So this ones for you and for all the mothers out there that have angel babies. Hugs! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN