Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Baby's name?

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 7:59 PM
  • 736 Replies
  • 11167 Total Views

How  and why did you guys choose your babies name? Was it easy? Or did it take a long time to decide?

by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lisanrich
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband wants to name the baby after himself and his father (he lost his fatehr when he was 16) I couldn't say no because my father and grandfather have the same frist name. LOL The babies name will be richard.

katesager
by Katie - Admin on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:18 PM

I think that is a great name. How cool to be named after a father and a grandfather!

Quoting lisanrich:

My husband wants to name the baby after himself and his father (he lost his fatehr when he was 16) I couldn't say no because my father and grandfather have the same frist name. LOL The babies name will be richard.

MileexMom2010
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:19 PM

I always loved the name Milee since i was like six and so we name our daughter Milee Lynn. at first I wanted to name her Michelle Whitten but my husbad like Milee lynn better.

risswish
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:22 PM

I'm not sure how we came up with it so quickly but our daughter's name is going to be Mishay Bly Hope. Which means Smile High Hope in Native American, from what we looked up. I really like it and hope she does too ! Her last name I'm not fond of so I generally 'forget' to mention it.

katesager
by Katie - Admin on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:29 PM

I love it!

Quoting MileexMom2010:

I always loved the name Milee since i was like six and so we name our daughter Milee Lynn. at first I wanted to name her Michelle Whitten but my husbad like Milee lynn better.

katesager
by Katie - Admin on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:29 PM

What a beautiful name! Very unique! I love the meaning too!

Quoting risswish:

I'm not sure how we came up with it so quickly but our daughter's name is going to be Mishay Bly Hope. Which means Smile High Hope in Native American, from what we looked up. I really like it and hope she does too ! Her last name I'm not fond of so I generally 'forget' to mention it.

xavierlogan09
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:45 PM

my fiance thought of our sons name. we didn't think of girls names because we knew we were having a boy before we found out. he thought it would be funny to name him after professor xavier from xmen and logan aka wolverine from xmen. i thought he was serious. i loved the names. i wanted something unique. i couldn't find any other name i liked as much. so we decided on that.

CafeMom Tickers
katesager
by Katie - Admin on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:51 PM

I really like it!

Quoting xavierlogan09:

my fiance thought of our sons name. we didn't think of girls names because we knew we were having a boy before we found out. he thought it would be funny to name him after professor xavier from xmen and logan aka wolverine from xmen. i thought he was serious. i loved the names. i wanted something unique. i couldn't find any other name i liked as much. so we decided on that.

MileexMom2010
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:53 PM

thanks

Quoting katesager:

I love it!

Quoting MileexMom2010:

Miss_Bubbles
by Member on Nov. 10, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Well I am a very impatient person and I had to know names right away. My boyfriend thought I was crazy bc I was only 8 weeks preg and I was already looking at baby names.
Well the middle names were easy to come up with because they run in his family.
For a boys name he chose SABASTIAN DEAN TILTON
And on Monday I finally found a girls name TRINITY RENEE TILTON.
I obviously want a girl and he wants a boy. We will find out the sex in a couple of weeks!!! So excited!!!!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement