Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

How  and why did you guys choose your babies name? Was it easy? Or did it take a long time to decide?

by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Replies (731-737):
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:49 PM
We chose Sean because I always loved that name, and when DH heard it he really liked it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EverleighsMommy
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Well it was a joint decision really between my mom and I she thought of Ever and I wanted her name to end with leigh. Rose is after me because that's my middle name.
butterfly61806
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM
With my oldest I looked on websites. At first liked Alannah. Her father didn't like it we ended up agreeing on Hailey and can't remember how we came up with rose as middle but ended up being the flower for her birth month. My second daughter my husband wanted to name her after his mother who passed away when he was a senior in high school with the same initials PAT. We were down to Presley and Paisley but went with my pleats choice of Paisley and named her middle autumn for season she would be born in.
blaineama16
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:51 PM
It took until the day she was born to name her Hazel :)
We had a lot picked out that we liked and couldn't choose until we actually saw her.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:20 PM
I used to be a kindergarten teacher and my 3rd year teaching, I had the sweetest, most adorable boy in my class. His name was Kyle. I knew I'd never forget him. I told DH right away as soon as I knew we were having a boy that Kyle was definitely going to be one of the names we were going to choose from. Aaron Michael was our other choice that we both agreed on. I thought we were going to go with Kyle James but in the end, we decided on Kyle Thomas. Thomas is DH's middle name as well. :)
Mikaila234
by Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 4:38 PM
I named my baby girl after my sister that passed away
LucasMommy1229
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 9:19 PM

We have decided to name our son Lucas Edward.

Lucas is my husbands middle name and Edward is my papa's name who passed away from lung cancer. Both my husband and papa were firefighters so we decided to put their two names together :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement