Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How  and why did you guys choose your babies name? Was it easy? Or did it take a long time to decide?

by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Replies (741-742):
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Jan. 7, 2017 at 7:28 AM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting SSMama0209:

With DD1 I chose a bunch of names in this book I was given that I liked and my ex chose from those. Sadie is for our sisters and Elaine is my grandma. DS1 was named after daddy and grandpa Steven William III. DS2 we just liked Sage as it was something differend and we both fell in love with it. And then Keith for my dad and Michael for my husband's deceased uncle. DD2 we just really liked Serenity, and since my DD1 thought the baby we lost was a girl we called her baby faith, so we gave DD2 the middle name Faith. This baby will be Slade Thomas. Slade because it was liked and Thomas for my step-dad.

SSMama0209
by Member on Jan. 7, 2017 at 11:08 PM

Thank you.

Quoting KylesMom409: Welcome to the group!
Quoting SSMama0209:

With DD1 I chose a bunch of names in this book I was given that I liked and my ex chose from those. Sadie is for our sisters and Elaine is my grandma. DS1 was named after daddy and grandpa Steven William III. DS2 we just liked Sage as it was something differend and we both fell in love with it. And then Keith for my dad and Michael for my husband's deceased uncle. DD2 we just really liked Serenity, and since my DD1 thought the baby we lost was a girl we called her baby faith, so we gave DD2 the middle name Faith. This baby will be Slade Thomas. Slade because it was liked and Thomas for my step-dad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN