Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First time pregnancy

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:26 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 420 Total Views

I have been unable to eat anything. only some toast in the morning and fruit. I have had nausea so bad and trying so hard to get past it to eat more. I have lost 5lbs in past 2weeks. How woried should i be? The dr didnt seem worried but its county hospitals. It takes alot for them to get on their toes about anything.shrugging

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peytonsmommy310
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:35 PM
I had bad morning sickness and only gained about twenty pounds the whole time! How far along are you? I wouldn't worry too much :) if you are genuinely concerned you might call and ask the dr or express your concern
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvualready21
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Im only 8wks. i know im not going to gain much right now but thought it was weird im losing weight

laytonsmommy011
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:51 PM
my morning sickness was horrible! i couldnt hold anything down what so eve. i lost a little too. and mine lasted for the first five months of pregnancy. i am now 7 months and still get a little nauseated, but holding a lot down more than before. try eating a little at a time. that what i do now. i eat to the point where i know i need to stop or it will come back up.
Mommy2be201120
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Quoting iluvualready21:

Im only 8wks. i know im not going to gain much right now but thought it was weird im losing weight

yeah ur not gunna gain much but its prob the nausea and stuff cause i had it in my 1st tri i hated it omg lol soo annoying... now im 34 weeks today this is my 1st also add me if you like :)

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:55 PM
I lost nine pounds in my first trimester with morning sickness it's normal I gained it all back in the secound trimester. I did find having some candied Ginger on hand help with the tummy issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvualready21
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Thank you. I will try that!

CafeMom Tickers
mommy2dallas602
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:10 PM
The only thing that helped me was Zofran. Its safe and doesn't have side affects like most nausea meds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvualready21
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:14 PM

thank you. i will have to look into that

katesager
by Katie on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:55 PM

I wouldn't worry to much yet. I lost 10 lbs in the first trimester. Here are some things that helped me:

Unisom 

Lemonade

Preggie Pops

Sea sickness bands

Hope you get feeling better!

iluvualready21
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:38 PM

thank you

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)