Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well Wishes Wednesday

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:54 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 123 Total Views

If you could go back in time and say something encouraging to yourself about pregnancy or mommyhood, what would you say?

CafeMom Tickers
 Join us in First Time Moms! (Group Mod)
Owner of February 2009 Babies

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:54 AM

I would say, "It's ok to cry" and/or "You're not alone"

mommy2dallas602
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:12 AM
My baby is safe so I can sleep now. Idk how many nights I would stay up because I was terrified of something happening to my son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tashina12
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM
When it came to my pregnancy I would say "Enjoy this pregnancy, every last bit of it because you'll both come out of it just fine. (I had a miscarriage only 4 months prior and was terrified throughout the entire pregnancy that I was going to lose my son.). And enjoy it all, especially on those sleepless nights when Mikey is kicking the crap out of you, because you'll come to find that one smile from this little boy is worth any amount of sleepless nights."
My labor was not exceptionally normal. We encountered a LOT of problems we were not expecting. So I would tell myself "Be prepared for anything. Things are gonna get very scary, but you and Mikey will make it through just fine."
When it comes to mommyhood, I would just say "you're not alone, it's ok to cry, and cherish the little things because this too shall pass."
PaintedPanda
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM

No idea, I'm still pregnant and haven't hit mommyhood yet!

katesager
by Katie on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I would probably say, Make sure you enjoy every moment, Zoey is going to grow up way to fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)