Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who was there for birth?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 136 Total Views

Who was at baby's birth (or who will be there)?

Was it hard to decide? Did anyone want to be there that you didn't want?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:18 PM

my husband was their ..his mother flew in that day and walked in the room when i was starting to push lol and my mother showed up right after i was done pushing my son out ( she had a nine hour drive) and since we were doing and induction they all thought they had time lol but it went much faster then what they thought 

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:48 PM

In the actual delivery room? Only my DH. That's how I wanted it. My ILs were downstairs in the lobby and DH went to get them about an hour after DD was born (but they were alerted of her birth pretty much right as it happened. I love that hospital!). If my parents had been in town by then, they would have been in the lobby too. They flew in the day after she was born

mommy2dallas602
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM
I had a c section so my fiance was the only one there. When we got back to my room my whole family and my fiances whole family was there waiting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tashina12
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:01 PM
Well, my cousin and her boyfriend, my brother, mom, dad, and my boyfriend were all there off and on throughout labor. But my boyfriend was there the entire time (the whole week I was there). And my boyfriend was in the room when I had my c section, and my mom and dad were waiting for us in my room after the c section.

The only two people I was concerned about were my mil and sil. I didn't want them there because they panick easily and with all the problems with my labor, I didn't want them there stressing me out. But they didn't come til Mikey was a few days old. :)
PaintedPanda
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM

My mom will be there...

that's about it...

katesager
by Katie on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:13 PM

It was just my husband. I didn't want anyone else there. My parents came up when we came home from the hospital. I wanted the time with just the 3 of us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)