Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

relationship bullcrap

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:49 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

I have been getting all these facebook messages from girls saying he is cheating....idk what to belive he is reall convincing but so are these grils. how do i catch him? he never ever leavs his phone unattended and he deosnt have a facebook or nething. hes REALLY good at this. idk what to do and ik if you dont trust someone you should leave them, but i cant. i want a family together so bad i dont want a "baby daddy"

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
katesager
by Katie on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Oh man. That is tough. Are these girls your good friends, or just random girls. Do you trust them? You need to find out for sure if he is cheating or not. Have you asked him? It sounds like you already do not trust him, and IMO that is not a very good way to have a relationship. I am sorry this is happening.

cosmoMOM18
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:05 PM

well you cant believe everything these girls say, i had the same problem with my man's ex. and i knew she was lying because i caught her in a lie, but my man is the same way, no facebook but he keeps his phone with him at all times, i dunno if he is trying to hide something but i dont think he is cheating. its up to you what to do. you may look into his phone while he is sleeping but then thats trust issues and if you do find something how will you react to it? and i dunno what these girls are saying but you should confront him first and not talk to these girls because they could be lying and put alot of crap into your head and when you do approach your guy, you may have it all wrong and embarrass yourself. so think about it, im really sorry, i have been through this though. good luck mamas!

sandrab2011
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM

If all these girls are saying it you have to think of why they would say it? because they want you to break up with him so they can have him, OR because he really is cheating. There is always a reason. Have you talked to him? told him that if its true you are leaving? what has he said?

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:48 AM

I agree

Quoting katesager:

Oh man. That is tough. Are these girls your good friends, or just random girls. Do you trust them? You need to find out for sure if he is cheating or not. Have you asked him? It sounds like you already do not trust him, and IMO that is not a very good way to have a relationship. I am sorry this is happening.

mommyofemeli
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:02 PM

well if he has nothing to hide then he won't mind you just taking his phone and going through it when ever YOU want.

Also is what they say consitant of eachothers story?  are they friends?  Or friends with any of exs?

mommyofemeli
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:05 PM

I so agree.

Quoting sandrab2011:

If all these girls are saying it you have to think of why they would say it? because they want you to break up with him so they can have him, OR because he really is cheating. There is always a reason. Have you talked to him? told him that if its true you are leaving? what has he said?

MoreMia
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Do you know these girls? I mean, if they're just random people, then you should trust your boyfriend/husbands word, rather than people you don't even know.

CafeMom Tickers
Tashina12
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:40 PM
This exactly. If you want a family with him you need to trust him. If you Cant trust him, you can't have a family with him unfotunately.
Good luck momma!

Quoting MoreMia:

Do you know these girls? I mean, if they're just random people, then you should trust your boyfriend/husbands word, rather than people you don't even know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaintedPanda
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Talk to you SO, if even then you still feel like you can't trust him... staying with him just for the 'family' will make things infinitely worse...

You're in my prayers hon...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)