Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shower !!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:17 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

I had my baby shower yesterday and it was nice I enjoyed a few of my close friends and family but seeing all those tiny clothes makes me wish it was april 20th already. Cant wait to meet my little prince feel like crying now ! i always said motherhood is a beautiful thing but now that im expecting its the most beautiful thing. And congrats to  all the new moms.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PaintedPanda
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:14 PM

BUMP!

mommy2dallas602
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Aww goodluck! She will be here in no time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy102710
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:35 PM
Awh congrats momma! I know how you feel I had 3 baby showers and it was soooo much to take in and just wanted my baby girl here NOW to enjoy all the stuff. April WILL be here before you know it so enjoy getting the room ready and before you know it it'll be time!! ENJOY!!
chellefsuata
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Awww how wonderful!! I'm not due until July and I can't wait!!

katesager
by Katie on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Glad you had a great baby shower!

Tashina12
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Aww babyshowers are soo fun! Enjoy your time being pregnant because it goes by so fast!
newmom0715
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 8:46 AM

thats great, glad your shower went over well.  Congrats to you as well.  Can't wait to see pictures of your lil prince in April .  :)

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I totally agree. Those teeny weeny little outfits are so teeny weeny that it's difficult to believe a full person could fit in them! And oh the snuggles those clothes will see! Congrats on your baby shower, and April 20th is fast approaching!

MJ42011
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Thanks all ! Yes now i only have 8 weeks left and im really anxious to have this little boy plus everything is getting much harder to do lol like walking, driving, getting up, putting on socks and shoes on.

miamigrl86
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 4:25 PM
Aw congrats on your baby shower! Yes being a mother is really wonderful... Time will fly by :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)