Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Swings (PIOG)

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:57 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Hey ladies I am a first time mom and I'm kind of struggling trying to find a good swing. I'm not looking for one that is really overly expensive. I have it narrowed down to 2 swings I really like but I'm wonderin if anyone knows anything about the brandon Bright Starts. They also make baby toys. Here are the 2 swings i have picked out and I will post the links to them.

Swing #1 & my #1 choice : http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11107551

Swing #2 & my #2 choice: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4102339

Any feed back is welcome. Thank you!

its a boy      baby boy   

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:55 AM

I have heard of Bright Starts and we do have a few of their products (no swings, though). Our DD liked them. My only concern with both of the swings you're looking at is they look like they're really close to the ground - which isn't so much of a problem except it means it could be difficult to get your son in and out of them. If you haven't tried this already, I'd recommend taking your son into a store and try out the swings. See what you like, what you don't like - and equally important, see what he likes and doesn't like!

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM

they both are cute but like pp said they are really close to the ground so if bending down to get your son will be an issues i would get a normal swing,  and it is best to go to the store and check them out :) get a feel for them and test them out 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)