Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this normal?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:50 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 151 Total Views
I'm 33 wks and i constantly feel my DS move! sleeps half the night and is up for most the day, kicking, which isn't always comfy for me lol, and he will be at one end playing the drums on my rib cage (that's the way it feels lol) and then the next using my bladder for jabs and punches! u constantly see my shirt doing the wave and he is picky on what can lay on his space! lol normal? if so what other things should i expect?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:53 AM

movement is normal and good ...are you drinking juice or teas? that caffine and sugar can set baby off and they will move more ...i know around that time for me my cat would play with my sons kicks it was so funny bc he  loved to sleep on my belly but hated the kicks and would pat back lol 

amberpowell
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:56 AM
lol how cute! i always feel like I'm prolly irritating him, when putting a shampoo bottle or bar of soap on my stomach in the tub, it goes flying! it just is so crazy! he def has an attitude:) i drink juice somewhat but tea like twice a mth so not to much,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:59 AM

i found that if my son was kicking my blatter or just in a spot that hurt me..i would take a flash light and shine it on my belly :) he would move and fallow the light 

hotmoore
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:09 AM

yea it is normal. my son kicked constantly and when it got closer to time he would always ball up in one spot. that was really uncomfortable. also he actually kicked my water out. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)