Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Contractions! Pain!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 397 Total Views
Ugh! My contractions are about 10/15 mins apart but they are really intense to the point where I'm either balled up in bed, on all fours or just standing there holding my stomach. As the contraction grows stronger the more my back hurt and the more pain/pressure ii feel "down there"!! Ahhhhh! Oh I'm 38 weeks....what should I do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM

call your doc they most likely will want you to go to l&d 

Ludvik_Smith
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Yup, I'd call too, they'll probably tell you to come in.

Good Luck! 

Clasane90
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM
I'm actually gunna keep track of them for another hour. And if they keep coming I'll def call. Oh and last week I was dialated 2 cm and 75% effaced! U think I made any progress?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
You could have I would lay down and rest. Your are term and even though many first pregnancy go to a week ad a day past the edd some still go early. But do call they will tell you what you need to do :) and good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
625Patty
by Patty on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM
Bump for update
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lea1017
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:26 AM

I would call my doctor.  38 weeks is okay.

Clasane90
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Ladies, I didn't even go or called cuz they stopped coming 10/15 mins apart and was coming one or 2 a hour. So far today I been pretty Good a little bit of pressure every time I get up from a sitting position. I'm hanging in there. Only 13 more days till my due date, hopefully she'll b here before then. I'm ready!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ludvik_Smith
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Thanks for the update! You're so close! I bet you're so excited...reading posts like this kinda make me wanna do it again! :) 

Clasane90
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:07 PM
I am excited! I just want her to hurry and come! I'm ready to hold and kiss her. Enjoy motherhood!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Nov. 14, 2011 at 12:28 AM

Glad to hear you're still doing well! Keep us updated, it sounds like your little one will be entering the world before we know it! Congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)