Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel so bad

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:17 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 266 Total Views
My almost 6m old has his first cold (we both have it) he just started coughing this morning and I have been coughing all day at work with cough drops I can't imagine how he must feel poor little guy :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arj767s
by Ashley on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Aww. TJ has had a couple already. His first one was when I went back to work and he started in daycare. It was horrible and lasted for almost three weeks! I hope you guys feel better soon! I found that putting him in his bouncer in the bathroom while I took a shower really helped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Aww, I hate that! I hope you both feel better soon! Stock up on baby VapoRub - that really helped for us!

Ludvik_Smith
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Poor kiddo, and poor you, too! It stinks not knowing how they're feeling because they can't tell us if they have a sore throat or tummy ache or head ache. Hope you guys get over it quick! 

625Patty
by Patty on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:24 PM

Thanks ladies I still feel crappy and Brennan's cough sounds horrible but he is a really happy baby tonight so that's a good thing :-)

doulala
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Are you able to nurse often?   If so, offer even more than usual right now, it;s very helpful!

Hope everyone feels better asap!

625Patty
by Patty on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:13 PM
I do when I'm home but I work full time so only while I'm home so to top it off my throat sore and I think I may have strep throat I see white dots in the back of my throat ugggggh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM

you might want to get checked out at the doctors--
You can do immunity building remedies and gargle salt water.
What about having your baby brought to you for nursing breaks or pumping?

625Patty
by Patty on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:32 AM
Can't my baby sitter (my mom) lives 45mins away and I plan on calling the docs office today they have 24hr nurses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
625Patty
by Patty on Dec. 4, 2011 at 5:29 AM
Oh I do pump at work every break so he has food for the next day thanks for the suggestions :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:50 PM

I'm glad he's starting to feel better. Hopefully you two will get passed this soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)