Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cloths

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 237 Total Views
I have been going through my sons old clothing and I have a ton of summer and spring stuff that he doesn't fit. Before taking it to good will I wanted to know if any of you with boys in sizes 24months and 12 months and some 2 and 3 ts would like me to mail them to you he had so much summer cloths many were hardly worn and have been in rubbermade tubs ever since. Just let me know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mamasomedaysoon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arj767s
by Ashley on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM
TJ is about to be in 12 month. I just went through what we do have and need more summer clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Notich 12m stuff most is 18 and 24 months but they are cut in the smaller size but I can mail it to you I thought I had more shorts but I can't find them :( they are here some where though

Quoting arj767s:

TJ is about to be in 12 month. I just went through what we do have and need more summer clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM

What a great idea! I never would have thought to ask in CM before donating them!

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha I hadnt either but then I saw all these empty boxes that I could also use to mail them in lol

Quoting MomToovey:

What a great idea! I never would have thought to ask in CM before donating them!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arj767s
by Ashley on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM
I'll pm you my address. Thanks!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Notich 12m stuff most is 18 and 24 months but they are cut in the smaller size but I can mail it to you I thought I had more shorts but I can't find them :( they are here some where though

Quoting arj767s:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Your welcome I will get them out to you this week

Quoting arj767s:

I'll pm you my address. Thanks!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting arj767s:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)