Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Welcome to First Time Moms!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to our group! We're a friendly group of girls that are eager to support and encourage you through your journey, and we'd love to get to know you!

If you'd like your first name to appear whenever you make posts or replies within the group, let us know here.

Every Monday, we feature a new mom in the group. She answers a few questions and we can all get to know her. If you would like to be featured one week, you can sign up here.

Be sure to check out the first 2 replies to this post as well. There is some more handy information, such as decoding all those crazy abbreviations (reply #1), and a list of videos that will guide you from the last stages of pregnancy through the first few weeks at home with baby (reply #2).

And finally, meet the girls who are running the group to keep it a safe & happy environment for all:

MomToovey - Owner
Hi, I'm Marianne and I'm a 27 year old SAHM to my daughter April, who will be 3 in February. We live in Central Florida with my husband of 4.5 years and he works at Disney World! We do spend a lot of our free time together in the Disney parks, but as long as the 3 of us are together, I'm happy!

KelliansMom - Head Admin
HI! My name is Darbie and im a 28 year old sahm to a crazy wild three year old boy. I have been married to my husband three years this December been together for seven and he works/travels for Siemens Energy so im a part time single mom too

625Patty - Admin
Hi,
I'm Patty I'm 29(will be 30 in april) ftm of an almost 6m old little guy Brennan born 2:26am on 6/6/11. I work full time as an assistant deli manager for Hannafords. At this moment I am having issues with my sons father who I was with for almost 7y we might be able to work things out but at the moment I'm moving out and becoming a single mom :-( I live in Meredith NH but soon will be moving to Penacook NH.

arj767s - Admin
Hey! I'm Ashley, a 27 (almost 28) year old FTM of my 5 month old little man, TJ. I'm a full time working operations supervisor for a hazardous waste transportation/disposal company. I've been with my husband for 9 years and married for 5. He's in the Air Force so we currently live in New Jersey, but we are originally midwesterners from Missouri.

Ludvik_Smith - Admin
Hello! My name is Jessica. I am a 27 year old SAHM to my one perfect daughter, Laura, who just turned 16 months old. Laura's daddy and I just (finally) got married last August, 2011 and we recently moved to northern WI where DH now works for his dad's business. We like to spend time outdoors and with family.

So feel free to jump in whenever you're ready!

welcome

by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (51-55):
Skyeannalorain
by Rebecca.Day on May. 7, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Hello Ladies, My name is Rebecca I'm twenty two years young and the mother of an almost three month old son who's name Riley James. I'm a new mother and hope that I can get tips, meet other mothers and make some good friends here. I've been married for almost seven months and looking forward to our first year Ann. on October 8th, I married my best friend that day and we've got our differences, especially when it comes to parenting and sure we butt heads all the time but if there's one thing we got in common and that is that we love each other very much. My many hobbies include Photography, Singing, Crafting, Art, Blogging and several other things. I enjoy many genres of music from Beethoven to Evanescense, from Seether to Taylor Swift. I'm always looking forward to better tomorrow but mainly focused on today. I've got a busy schedule ahead of me and many dreams to accomplish. One of which includes raising my son on the right path towards his future. I hope to have more children, were planning on concieving the next in 1.5 to 2.5 years from now, we'll be hoping for a little girl then to even the playing field. I have my own photography business that I will be booking appointments after my husband gets his drivers lincense soon. I also will be opening my eyes to another at home business as well, see I've always been one with animals and I will be opening my own pet sitting and dog walking business as well. Anyway, look at the time; I must stop here before I talk your ear off, however if there is anything you need to know about me. Do not be a shy at all. I do not bite. Feel free to contact me via PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. :D Hope to enjoy talking to people in this forum. Thank you kindly for reading my "mini" bio here and please to meet'cha all.

laxdal2
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Hello all

My name is Carly. I am 27. My husband and I are expecting our first child. We live in IL

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on May. 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Welcome mommas! We're glad you're here!

Renesmebells
by New Member on May. 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Hi, my name is Brittany. I am a 30 year old mother to identical twin girls who will be 4 months on May 25th. I am  a full time case manager and my husband works as a supplier for Chysler. I have been with my husband for 13years married for 4 years thus  june..

Mandy11286
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hello,

My name is Amanda and I'm 25 yrs old new to the SAHM with my 7 week old baby girl.  I am also going to school for Medical Assisting.  I am loving being a mom.  Hopefully I can meet some new ladies that I can have things incommon with on here.  Thanks and can't wait to get to know you ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN