Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Welcome to First Time Moms!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to our group! We're a friendly group of girls that are eager to support and encourage you through your journey, and we'd love to get to know you!

If you'd like your first name to appear whenever you make posts or replies within the group, let us know here.

Every Monday, we feature a new mom in the group. She answers a few questions and we can all get to know her. If you would like to be featured one week, you can sign up here.

Be sure to check out the first 2 replies to this post as well. There is some more handy information, such as decoding all those crazy abbreviations (reply #1), and a list of videos that will guide you from the last stages of pregnancy through the first few weeks at home with baby (reply #2).

And finally, meet the girls who are running the group to keep it a safe & happy environment for all:

MomToovey - Owner
Hi, I'm Marianne and I'm a 27 year old SAHM to my daughter April, who will be 3 in February. We live in Central Florida with my husband of 4.5 years and he works at Disney World! We do spend a lot of our free time together in the Disney parks, but as long as the 3 of us are together, I'm happy!

KelliansMom - Head Admin
HI! My name is Darbie and im a 28 year old sahm to a crazy wild three year old boy. I have been married to my husband three years this December been together for seven and he works/travels for Siemens Energy so im a part time single mom too

625Patty - Admin
Hi,
I'm Patty I'm 29(will be 30 in april) ftm of an almost 6m old little guy Brennan born 2:26am on 6/6/11. I work full time as an assistant deli manager for Hannafords. At this moment I am having issues with my sons father who I was with for almost 7y we might be able to work things out but at the moment I'm moving out and becoming a single mom :-( I live in Meredith NH but soon will be moving to Penacook NH.

arj767s - Admin
Hey! I'm Ashley, a 27 (almost 28) year old FTM of my 5 month old little man, TJ. I'm a full time working operations supervisor for a hazardous waste transportation/disposal company. I've been with my husband for 9 years and married for 5. He's in the Air Force so we currently live in New Jersey, but we are originally midwesterners from Missouri.

Ludvik_Smith - Admin
Hello! My name is Jessica. I am a 27 year old SAHM to my one perfect daughter, Laura, who just turned 16 months old. Laura's daddy and I just (finally) got married last August, 2011 and we recently moved to northern WI where DH now works for his dad's business. We like to spend time outdoors and with family.

So feel free to jump in whenever you're ready!

welcome

by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Mar. 25, 2012 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, mommas!

Froglili
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I am Dawn from Texas. I am expecting my first some time in November.

egeist17
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:33 AM

My Name is Erica And my and I am a first time mom to my beautiful Daughter Delilah. I'm so happy to know I have advise and support!

BlancheNeige05
by Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Hi I'm Sam, im 21 and expecting my first living child (lost first in December) I got married to my wonderful husband December 7th 2011 and our little baby is due September 27th (honeymoon baby lol)

BabyBump298
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Olivia and I am 18 years old. I am married and I am expecting September 5th, 2012.  :)

mamamoton
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Hi! My name is Michelle, I am 25 years old and I am a STAHM to my handsome 11 month old son Adam Issac Moton. My husband and I have been together for alomost 6 years and married for almost 4 years.   This is my first time being a mom and learning as I go along.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Mar. 30, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Welcome, mommas! We're glad to have you!

Lucky13pope
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:00 PM

hello im kaylee. im 18 and ive been a first time mom since april 2011. ive been with my DF for 2 years now. i cant wait ot meet you all and give/get advice from you alll. (:

LovingJayMom
by Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Hi my name is Jasmine my sons name is JaZion i am a full time student/stay at home mom.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Welcome mommas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement