Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birth Stories!

Posted by   + Show Post

Share your story of how you brought your little bundle of joy into the world!

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Toddlers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner)
Real Housewives of Cafemom (Head Admin), Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Replies (201-205):
letstalk747
by on Dec. 1, 2014 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

im so glad she is doing great

Quoting charmchik2900:

I was 33 weeks pregnant i didnt find out until i was eighteen weeks.i didnt know  for a while looking back the signs were there but we had a death in the family an i wasnt really keeping track of my periods well my first ultrasound was amazing cause i found out how far along i was and found out the baby was a girl.the day before i had her my back had been hurting then the water started to break wasnt sure if thats what it was at firsr nurse said only way id know is if i came up to the er. so me my mom and hubby went to the hospital i was in labor for about twelve to fourteen hrs i think.they tried to stop the contractions but little miss cloe was determined to get here. i thought id always have a csection because of my health we were about to give up on having kids at seven fifty nine am aug 23 this yr cloe was born she is now almost three months she stayed in the nicu for a while but is doing great. im so happy that we have her in our lives.

charmchik2900
by on Dec. 6, 2014 at 7:14 PM

aw thank you an yes she is doing really good!

nngmommy83
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2015 at 2:10 PM
It was so fun reading these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfoltzy9
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 1:26 PM
With my daughter I was by myself pretty much from conception on. I lived with my mother and step father and they provided pretty much everything for her. I started having contractions the morning before her due date and had her at 836 that evening.

With my son I had my husband with me. My water broke with DS at 22 weeks and I held him in until he was 28 weeks and 5 days. I started having contractions around 1030 the night of Aug 2 and they were 45 seconds apart. Emergency c-section. Baby boy was here at 1224 the next morning. Spent 2 months in the NICU.

Quoting MomToovey:

Share your story of how you brought your little bundle of joy into the world!

Roses_93
by on May. 25, 2015 at 12:24 AM
Well my due date came (5-7-15) n my son wasn't giving any indication that he was coming soon, so my doctor said we would need to induce the fallowing week,so we chose the 12th, my husbands deceased grandmothers birthday, so my doctor scheduled me for a ultrasound on the 11th and said I would be checked in afterwards, I took the first "pill" at 6:30 and laid in bed for 2 hrs, was only a little uncomfortable due to being hooked up to 2 hear monitor's, iv, blood pressure cuffs, finally at 8:30 I got checked n I was dilated at 3 centimeters, they allowed me to walk around, at 10:30 I got the 2nd "pill" and my doctor said she lives right down the block and will check on me in the morning, this time I was really uncomfortable! The last hr seem to drag! I needed to pee but couldn't go in the bed pan, contractions were strong and I had to lay still with as all the monitor's! Still I thought I was being dramatic, so I sucked it up, finally 2 hrs passed (12:30) and the nurse checked me again (4 centimeters), I then asked for the epidural (yes I did) the nurse said I had to be at least 5 centimeters, I was thankful to walk around, but I kept wanting to pee, and I almost cried when the nurse said I needed to get back in bed, after asking for the 2nd time to get unhooked and out of bed to use the bathroom the nurse checked me again, (5 centimeters), so she called the the lady to give me the epidural, half n hr later I didn't want get off the toilet so the nurse said I think your wanting to push, she checked me again,she didn't say anything but had another nurse check, they both agreed I was 8 centimeters! They the moved me to the delivery bed, as soon as I got on I gave a big push, my contractions were strong!, they started to wheel me to the delivery room, down one hallway another push! My nurse said don't push your doctors not here yet! 2nd hallway, another push! ( I couldn't help it!) The I felt like something down there, I thought I was gonna poop! (I later suspected I was crowning then). Finally in the delivery room, fourth push, I screamed something came out! The nurse lifted the blanket, and yelled its the baby! I yelled where's my husband! Everyone looked the same. When did they put on scrubs? I was terrified cuz my son wasn't crying, finally I heard a nurse say he was breathing the handed him to me, I never seen anything so beautiful n wrinkly, I realized my husband was standing beside me with tears in his eyes, my doctor finally walked into the mess, poor nurses running around and all, my son was 7 lb and 13.4 oz and 20 1/2 inch's, born at 3:32 am on 5-12-15❤ Never want to get induced again!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN