Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Birth Stories!

Posted by   + Show Post

Share your story of how you brought your little bundle of joy into the world!

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Toddlers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner)
Real Housewives of Cafemom (Head Admin), Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Replies (201-202):
letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2014 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

im so glad she is doing great

Quoting charmchik2900:

I was 33 weeks pregnant i didnt find out until i was eighteen weeks.i didnt know  for a while looking back the signs were there but we had a death in the family an i wasnt really keeping track of my periods well my first ultrasound was amazing cause i found out how far along i was and found out the baby was a girl.the day before i had her my back had been hurting then the water started to break wasnt sure if thats what it was at firsr nurse said only way id know is if i came up to the er. so me my mom and hubby went to the hospital i was in labor for about twelve to fourteen hrs i think.they tried to stop the contractions but little miss cloe was determined to get here. i thought id always have a csection because of my health we were about to give up on having kids at seven fifty nine am aug 23 this yr cloe was born she is now almost three months she stayed in the nicu for a while but is doing great. im so happy that we have her in our lives.

charmchik2900
by on Dec. 6, 2014 at 7:14 PM

aw thank you an yes she is doing really good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN