Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

Was it before your baby went from newborn to 0-3 month clothes?  0-3 month to 3-6 month?

My daughter was a preemie so it took her almost a month to get into newborn and she was in newborn until the beginning of this month. She is in o-3 month and 3 month clothes now.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
megangary
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:03 PM

My DS had a pretty good case of acid reflux. He was in NB for about a month, 0-3 months until he was about 6 months, 3-6 till 11 months though he can still wear some now. He's 14 months now.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:10 PM

My son grew in length before he did in width so he was always in a size up or two bc of that ..but on average he grew out of a size every three months or so ...so glad now at three he has slowed down a bit and i can get aobut six months in the same size

Ludvik_Smith
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM

My Laura grew very fast, she was not in newborn very long, maybe a couple of weeks. 

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Mine only fit in newborn for a few weeks and then she was in 3-6 months by about 8 weeks old....she was a BIG baby!

arj767s
by Ashley on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:04 PM
TJ was born 10 lbs so he was in nb clothes for a week. He wore 0-3 for two months. He's 10 months and in 12 month clothes. It goes fast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:39 AM

My DD came right on time, but she was dinky and we got some preemie clothes for her because all her bigger stuff was too big. She was able to wear the preemie stuff for 6 weeks. I think we skipped newborn all together and went straight to 0-3 months. Maybe we intermingled the two, I don't remember. But she was pretty consistently 3 months behind on sizes. Meaning she didn't move on to 3-6 until she was 6 months old. She moved to 6-9 when she was 9 months old, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)